New Gordon info from KC

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
This is slowing down Rose progress. Fuk Hinrich. That dude could easily been traded for something. This is bull, man. Salmons is aging and Hinrich took a major step back. He's not a SG. Damn, them boyz are slow in the front office.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
KC told me they never planned to pursue Gordon anyway. Also Hunter will get some job in the organizatin, and Vinny will not be the coach in 2010-2011 season

charity stripe

Liked Posts:
Dpauley23 wrote:
KC told me they never planned to pursue Gordon anyway. Also Hunter will get some job in the organizatin, and Vinny will not be the coach in 2010-2011 season

Didn't VDN sign a 3 year deal, so would they plan to fire him after the upcoming season?

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Vinny is definitely gone. The front office screwed the guy, giving him a team that's going to suck, no matter whoever is coaching the team. Maybe Popovich or Phil could make this team a playoff team.

Pistons are probably going to get a real coach in Avery Johnson. Bulls will probably fire Vinny, and then make some new guy the lowest paid coach in the league.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
like Miami, who will have 30 more wins than us this season

Don't be ridiculous, Miami was a 43 win team last year, we were a 41 win team. The difference between having and not having Gordon is not anywhere close to 28 games.

85% chance you just let Gordon walk for nothing and this goes down as one of the dumbest moves in history.

And if we don't take a chance at that 15% people complain that the GM plays it safe and never takes risks.
If we dumped Kirk instead, we still have that chance. Thats why we call them calculated risks and not shots in the dark.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Geeeezzuuusss. You cant even read.

I never ever said Ben or Bosh could be Lebron. They could help us compete & possibly beat Lebron, if we had Rose & other suppporting cast around the trio. As someone said in a podcast recently, you need a batman & 2 robins to win usually. Rose is batman, Gordon was a robin, & bosh definately is a robin. Thats a team that has a chance.

Regardless if Ben wanted to play in Toronto or not, if he was locked into 54 over 6 years last summer unless there was some kind of "BG must agree to trade" clause then he would have no choice. I didnt say trading BG for bosh straight away. But its a piece you can use at a good price to trade for someone else you find equally or perhaps more talented.

You're the most frustrating poster here simply because you seem to have trouble reading, or comprehending most peoples posts & your views are never substantiated with any factual proof or statistics. Now that you're putting words into my mouth makes it worse

You spell Jesus' name wrong and then accuse me of being illiterate?

I think you know I meant beat Lebron. I believe you know that, and you know that your arguments are asinine. If Toronto wasn't trading Bosh in the draft what makes you think they were trading him in February? And why am I spending time retorting to these senseless statements...

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
when they realize they can't sign him of course...and if you're going to disregard our thoughts, why should we take you seriously?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Who is we? I am talking to one person, that statement has nothing to do with you...please....

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
because you constantly do it, do you read what you post???

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Yeah, Vinny is definitely gone. The front office screwed the guy, giving him a team that's going to suck, no matter whoever is coaching the team. Maybe Popovich or Phil could make this team a playoff team.

The team will win more games than last year. Rose will be better, there's an excellent chance both Hinrich and Deng wont miss as many games given last year was the fewest they've played in their careers, we'll have Miller and Salmons the whole season, and Noah should hopefully start where he left off this year rather than slacking over summer.

That more than makes up for the loss of Gordon. We won't win as many games as we would have with Gordon, but we'll easily win more than 41.