NFC North Race Is Taking Shape..

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey but Jordan Love threw 4 tuddys against Minny.

Err, ahh, yeah, but he also three three picks, setting up Minnesota for easy scores.

They call them 50-50 balls for a reason.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I created this thread with Bears fans in mind only. If pissing contest between packers and lions fans continue, Moderators please close this thread..

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Well then, carry on. Maybe they ( GB/Lions fans ) learn something. :)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dumbass tries to say Love statistically is the best QB in the North, then gets his ass handed to him.
Well one thing is for sure, Love has missed the most games. I guess that makes him the biggest pussy QB in the North?
I can’t believe what I just saw in his posts. Lol

Washington

Liked Posts:
12-6 isnt the same as 8-4. The former is better because of the greater differential in TDs to INTs.

OMG, am I really reading this correctly? Are the schools in WI really that inadequate?

The ratio is 2..1 in both cases and as someone else noted, that is not impressive at all. BTW, 38-19 is the same as 12-6 and 8-4.

It seems like God shortchanged the brain distribution in WI just like he gave a much higher average dress size of WI's women.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
OMG, am I really reading this correctly? Are the schools in WI really that inadequate?

The ratio is 2..1 in both cases and as someone else noted, that is not impressive at all. BTW, 38-19 is the same as 12-6 and 8-4.

It seems like God shortchanged the brain distribution in WI just like he gave a much higher average dress size of WI's women.
He was home schooled in his mom's basement and didn't think math was important.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
Here’s how I rank the current QBs in the division…
Tier 1
Caleb
Love

Tier 2
Goff

Tier 3
Darnold

Goff is a product of the talent around him. Give him an average oline, and he sucks again.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I created this thread with Bears fans in mind only. If pissing contest between packers and lions fans continue, Moderators please close this thread..
The next poster i quote isn't a Lions fan. He's a Bears fan doing a bit.
Dumbass tries to say Love statistically is the best QB in the North, then gets his ass handed to him.
Well one thing is for sure, Love has missed the most games. I guess that makes him the biggest pussy QB in the North?
So is tough guy Hutchinson playing this week?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Here’s how I rank the current QBs in the division…
Tier 1
Caleb
Love

Tier 2
Goff

Tier 3
Darnold

Goff is a product of the talent around him. Give him an average oline, and he sucks again.
I'd put darnold ahead of Goff. Darnold is much more talented than Goff. Darnold has a penchant, like love, for throwing interceptions though.