NFC North Race Is Taking Shape..

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
So he has the same td/int ratio then?
No. Love has a TD to INT ratio of 12-6. Goff has a TD to INT ratio of 8-4. Are the numbers 12-6 the same numbers as the numbers 8-4? Obviously not.

Love's TD to INT ratio is better because he has 6 more TDs then INTs, where as Goff only has 4 more TDs then INTs.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. Love has a TD to INT ratio of 12-6. Goff has a TD to INT ratio of 8-4. Are the numbers 12-6 the same numbers as the numbers 8-4? Obviously not.

Love's TD to INT ratio is better because he has 6 more TDs then INTs, where as Goff only has 4 more TDs then INTs.
LMAO

Jordan Love has thrown the ball 146 times he has 6 INT's
Jarod Goff has thrown the ball 149 times he has 4 INT's

If you want to know how ratios work, Jordan Love has a higher turnover ratio.

Tell Love to stop throwing picks, they negate his TD's

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
LMAO

Jordan Love has thrown the ball 146 times he has 6 INT's and 12 TDs
Jarod Goff has thrown the ball 149 times he has 4 INT's and only 8 TDs

If you want to know how ratio's work, Jordan Love has a higher turnover ratio.

Tell Love to stop throwing picks they negate his TD's

Fixed it for you. Love has 12 TDs on three less atts, Goff only has 8 TDs on 3 more atts.

Love has a higher TD pct. Goff's TD pct is lower.

Love has 6 more TDs than INTs, Goff only 4 more TDs than INTs. Therefore, Love has the better TD to INT differential and therefore, Goff negates his TDs with INTs worse then Love.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Nothing negative was said, but I'd imagine this is how it would go.
Ohh I know haha. Between working with those with disabilities and having family members with them, I’m always a little more “sensitive” with this topic. But I’ll admit, that was funny haha.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I think we are a product of our schedule so far. I’m not super impressed with the packers this year either. We both might be competing for one playoff spot though. Our back half of the schedule is brutal and the packers have just as many tough games from here on out starting with the 5-1 texans. I could see both teams ending the year on either side of 500, but not by much more than a game or two. Hopefully, it’s just the pessimism that comes with 30 years of bears fanhood. We will be a championship contender soon, but I don’t think it’s going to be this year.

The lions look beatable now though, maybe they take a step back in the division now that their DLine isn’t so good. The rest of the divisions offenses should be able to pick them apart if given time.

The Vikings look tough, and I think part of that is Darnold proving the haters wrong. He’s got nothing to lose and practically everything to play for. He’s got the talent, maybe he was a late bloomer. The rest of the team is on point too.

OT: If Darnold wins a Super Bowl, do they trade jj mccarthy?

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
40-30 is a 4-3 ratio. Not comparable.

12-6 and 8-4 are both 2-1 ratios. But one has 4 more TDs to only 2 more INTs. Therefore, the former is indisputably better then the latter. 4 additional TDs is obviously worth two additional INTs.
Does Love have any interception-free games this season?

Houston on Sunday. Should be fun.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No. Love has more TD passes, a better TD to INT ratio, more rushing yards, only 200 less passing yards and all this in 1 game less. Its not debatable. Love is way better at scoring, nothing could make up for all of that.

Btw, Love has as strong of an arm as Favre lol. Love's arm talent is and has always been considered on par with Mahomes ever since his pre draft prognostications.
I would hope so. Favre is an old, arthritic, man.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fixed it for you. Love has 12 TDs on three less atts, Goff only has 8 TDs on 3 more atts.

Love has a higher TD pct. Goff's TD pct is lower.

Love has 6 more TDs than INTs, Goff only 4 more TDs than INTs. Therefore, Love has the better TD to INT differential and therefore, Goff negates his TDs with INTs worse then Love.
Jordan love has only two wins
Goff has 4
Jordan the turnover machine has 6 INT's
Goff only has 4
Tell Love to stop throwing interceptions, and to start winning games.

mecha

Liked Posts:

the things you argue about on a rival team's forum are consistently always strange

and your shithole gets plowed by men