NFC North Race Is Taking Shape..

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
40-30 is a 4-3 ratio. Not comparable.

12-6 and 8-4 are both 2-1 ratios. But one has 4 more TDs to only 2 more INTs. Therefore, the former is indisputably better then the latter. 4 additional TDs is obviously worth two additional INTs.
2 more interceptions is worse though

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Let's compare Goff and Love:

TDs:
Love: 12 (2nd)
Goff 8 (12th)

INTs:
Love 6 (60th)
Goff 4 (46th)

YPA:
Love: 7.7 (10th)
Goff 8.9 (1st)

Completion Percentage:
Love: 58.9 (31st)
Goff: 71.1 (3rd)

QB Rating:
Love: 93.7 (16th)
Goff: 105.3 (6th)

I don't like to use yards because they can be heavily skewed by game situation. IE Love got 397 yards against the Vikings with over half of them coming when they had to throw and he racked up well over 50 attempts for the game.

So Goff wins 4 of the 5 stats here. What other ones would be used that are in Love's favor? Sacks? He has 4 to Goff's 9. So maybe that but that might be more a representation of great OL play.

Love is better at explosive plays. He takes more chances. He has a bit of Favre in him although not as strong of an arm obviously but still well above average. Goff plays more conservatively. Both benefit from great play design.

Honestly, it's a toss up who is better. And that is being completely objective as much as possible.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dumbass tries to say Love statistically is the best QB in the North, then gets his ass handed to him.
Well one thing is for sure, Love has missed the most games. I guess that makes him the biggest pussy QB in the North?

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Let's compare Goff and Love:

TDs:
Love: 12 (2nd)
Goff 8 (12th)

INTs:
Love 6 (60th)
Goff 4 (46th)

YPA:
Love: 7.7 (10th)
Goff 8.9 (1st)

Completion Percentage:
Love: 58.9 (31st)
Goff: 71.1 (3rd)

QB Rating:
Love: 93.7 (16th)
Goff: 105.3 (6th)

I don't like to use yards because they can be heavily skewed by game situation. IE Love got 397 yards against the Vikings with over half of them coming when they had to throw and he racked up well over 50 attempts for the game.

So Goff wins 4 of the 5 stats here. What other ones would be used that are in Love's favor? Sacks? He has 4 to Goff's 9. So maybe that but that might be more a representation of great OL play.

Love is better at explosive plays. He takes more chances. He has a bit of Favre in him although not as strong of an arm obviously but still well above average. Goff plays more conservatively. Both benefit from great play design.

Honestly, it's a toss up who is better. And that is being completely objective as much as possible.

No. Love has more TD passes, a better TD to INT ratio, more rushing yards, only 200 less passing yards and all this in 1 game less. Its not debatable. Love is way better at scoring, nothing could make up for all of that.

Btw, Love has as strong of an arm as Favre lol. Love's arm talent is and has always been considered on par with Mahomes ever since his pre draft prognostications.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Dumbass tries to say Love statistically is the best QB in the North, then gets his ass handed to him.
Well one thing is for sure, Love has missed the most games. I guess that makes him the biggest pussy QB in the North?

I destroyed your argument. Love has more passing TDs, better TD to INT ratio, more rushing yards, and only 200 less passing yards in 1 less game. This isn't even a conversation.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I destroyed your argument. Love has more passing TDs, better TD to INT ratio, more rushing yards, and only 200 less passing yards in 1 less game. This isn't even a conversation.
He has the same TD to INT ratio you dumbass.
Here is one for you, Goff has 4 wins
Love has only two.
Both of the Packers losses has come with Love at QB.

game/set/match

Last edited:

Canth

Liked Posts:
No. Love has more TD passes, a better TD to INT ratio, more rushing yards, only 200 less passing yards and all this in 1 game less. Its not debatable. Love is way better at scoring.

Ok, last attempt from me anyway for the fucking idiot that doesn't understand how ratios work despite repeated attempts at education.

Key point here: "In mathematics, a ratio shows how many times one number contains another."

So, 12 divided by 6 is 2.

8 divided by 4 is also 2.

128 divided by 64 is also 2.

It's the same fucking ratio you fucking moron.

Goff and Love have the exact same fucking TD:INT ratio.

Yes, Love has thrown more TD's. Just say that. Quit using the word ratio. Take it out of your vocabulary and thought process. You don't understand the term and you look dumber every time you try to use it.

The way you are trying to compare TDs and INTs are a difference or sometimes called differential. That means you subtract one number from another.

In that case, yes, 12-6=6.
8-4=4.

Those are not ratios.

I'm done. If you can't figure this shit out now, then please promise to at least never fucking reproduce.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
He has the same TD to INT ratio you dumbass.
Here is one for you, Goff has 4 wins
Love has only two.
Both of the Packers loss's has come with Love at QB.

game/set/match

Wrong. Love has a 12-6 TD to INT ratio, Goff has 8 to 4 TD to INT ratio. Love has 6 more TDs then INTs, Goff only has 4 more TDs then INTs.

Wins are a team stat. Doesnt matter. Not to mention, Love would have won both those games that his backup started.

10veitout

Quack quack 🦆
Liked Posts:
Ok, last attempt from me anyway for the fucking idiot that doesn't understand how ratios work despite repeated attempts at education.

Key point here: "In mathematics, a ratio shows how many times one number contains another."

So, 12 divided by 6 is 2.

8 divided by 4 is also 2.

128 divided by 64 is also 2.

It's the same fucking ratio you fucking moron.

Goff and Love have the exact same fucking TD:INT ratio.

Yes, Love has thrown more TD's. Just say that. Quit using the word ratio. Take it out of your vocabulary and thought process. You don't understand the term and you look dumber every time you try to use it.

The way you are trying to compare TDs and INTs are a difference or sometimes called differential. That means you subtract one number from another.

In that case, yes, 12-6=6.
8-4=4.

Those are not ratios.

I'm done. If you can't figure this shit out now, then please promise to at least never fucking reproduce.

I said Love has a better TD to INT ratio, as in, he has the more preferable one to have. 6 more TDs then INTs > 4 more TDs then INTs.