NFC North Race Is Taking Shape..

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The Packers made it a game and were back in by the late 4th quarter. They didn't coast to anything lol. Regardless, who cares? They usually beat us the first go around and them we beat them later. That will hold serve.
lol at this guy counting wins before they happen

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here’s how I rank the current QBs in the division…
Tier 1
Caleb
Love

Tier 2
Goff

Tier 3
Darnold

Goff is a product of the talent around him. Give him an average oline, and he sucks again.
LMAO, another false narrative easily destroyed

yup, that would be Love in the middle of the pack, and Caleb bringing up the rear.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, you sure got me with that obscure stat. Fake news, right?
Obscure my ass, the narrative was the Bears have the #1 WR core in the NFL, so they obvious have "talent". So, you are implying that Goff's success is a product of his O-line, IE he can sit in a clean pocket and throw the ball (no pressure). So how do you explain how he is so good under pressure, something you are trying pathetically to imply he is not?

Take your "L" and run along.

Canth

Liked Posts:
LMAO, another false narrative easily destroyed

yup, that would be Love in the middle of the pack, and Caleb bringing up the rear.

So, I can see where you searched for 'highest rating under pressure'. However, if you actually look at the results, it just returned QB's passer rating. Just the overall rating, not with or without pressure.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
While the Bears are sitting this weekend there are games to played involving NFC N teams. Lions @ Minnesota and Texans @ GB.
Who you got?
My picks
Minnesota over Lions
GB over Texans

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Obscure my ass, the narrative was the Bears have the #1 WR core in the NFL, so they obvious have "talent". So, you are implying that Goff's success is a product of his O-line, IE he can sit in a clean pocket and throw the ball (no pressure). So how do you explain how he is so good under pressure, something you are trying pathetically to imply he is not?

Take your "L" and run along.
That’s not his rating under pressure. Statmuse is usually incorrect in answering “specific” questions. Those are the actual qb ratings regardless of pressure. Look it up on ESPN:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
No, you don't lol. The Packers still have the best QB in the division, just like last year. This will continue.
You're now touting 10-ve?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That’s not his rating under pressure. Statmuse is usually incorrect in answering “specific” questions. Those are the actual qb ratings regardless of pressure. Look it up on ESPN:

Fair enough, I did ask the specific question "under pressure" and I have found stats that say he was great when blitzed on 2023, however, those stats do not seem to be available for 2024 yet.