NFL DRAFT - Day 2

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How about you let people have their opinions and you can have yours. Those that want to make those comps have that right. Don't make me go SJW up in here.

Did I say they can't have that opinion? If so point it out.

Sorry I am allowed to consider an opinion flawed. Comparing a 4.8 guy to Witten Or Gronk is delusional and I am allowed to point that out. However they are entitled to their delusionals.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
4.8 is not fast. Struggling run blocking against DII is not a beast.

You're so fucking clueless...

Name one draft pick who is over 270 that ran a sub 4.8 - And no, he wasn't 4.8. He was mid 4.7's on most cannons and ran a 4.78 at the combine.

But at the end of the day, a 10th of a second for a pass catching TE at the fucking combine is not the make-it or break-it.

You're going to eat your words on this kid.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Idiot fans

Hub Arkush‏ @Hub_Arkush 1m1 minute ago
Bears fans need to back off Mitch Trubisky, booed at Bulls game. Not his fault Bears drafted him, at least give him a chance to play first!

I'm not sure there is a worse fan base in sports right now than Bears fans.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Did I say they can't have that opinion? If so point it out.

Sorry I am allowed to consider an opinion flawed. Comparing a 4.8 guy to Witten Or Gronk is delusional and I am allowed to point that out. However they are entitled to their delusionals.

No, you're not allowed to do anything of the sort. Tyler Durden is not real. Your existence is a figment of somebody else's imagination.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You're so fucking clueless...

Name one draft pick who is over 270 that ran a sub 4.8 - And no, he wasn't 4.8. He was mid 4.7's on most cannons and ran a 4.78 at the combine.

But at the end of the day, a 10th of a second for a pass catching TE at the fucking combine is not the make-it or break-it.

You're going to eat your words on this kid.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/adam-shaheen?id=2558144

He was 4.79 which I already referenced earlier which is basically a 4.8. So you are getting emo.

And I have no problem saying he is fast for his size. But he is not fast for a TE period. Again it's not like a LB stops trying to tackle you and says "won't tackle him although I run a 4.6 because he's fast for his size."

And I never claimed it was make or break. I said my preference was for faster TEs. I already said he could be a good red zone threat and good in the short to mid range so what are you crying about?

Just because you are riding the dude harder than a Tijuana whore doesn't mean I have to. If he blows up then I will revise my opinion and life will go on. But certainly not going to crown his ass because he couldn't block DII guys well but caught a lot of passes against them.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Remydat wears Jovan Musk to the club.

vintage-mens-cologne-ads-10.jpg

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

He was 4.79 which I already referenced earlier which is basically a 4.8. So you are getting emo.

And I have no problem saying he is fast for his size. But he is not fast for a TE period. Again it's not like a LB stops trying to tackle you and says "won't tackle him although I run a 4.6 because he's fast for his size."

And I never claimed it was make or break. I said my preference was for faster TEs. I already said he could be a good red zone threat and good in the short to mid range so what are you crying about?

Just because you are riding the dude harder than a Tijuana whore doesn't mean I have to. If he blows up then I will revise my opinion and life will go on. But certainly not going to crown his ass because he couldn't block DII guys well but caught a lot of passes against them.

Who is telling you to "crown his ass". Just don't take a shit on him when you have no fucking clue.

Better you just shut the fuck up and leave it to people who do.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

he was 4.79 which i already referenced earlier which is basically a 4.8. So you are getting emo.

And i have no problem saying he is fast for his size. But he is not fast for a te period. Again it's not like a lb stops trying to tackle you and says "won't tackle him although i run a 4.6 because he's fast for his size."

and i never claimed it was make or break. I said my preference was for faster tes. I already said he could be a good red zone threat and good in the short to mid range so what are you crying about?

Just because you are riding the dude harder than a tijuana whore doesn't mean i have to. If he blows up then i will revise my opinion and life will go on. But certainly not going to crown his ass because he couldn't block dii guys well but caught a lot of passes against them.

f=m*a

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Idiot fans

Bears fans need to back off Mitch Trubisky, booed at Bulls game. Not his fault Bears drafted him, at least give him a chance to play first!

LOL, even if you don't agree with the pick, why would you boo him?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who is telling you to "crown his ass". Just don't take a shit on him when you have no fucking clue.

Better you just shut the fuck up and leave it to people who do.

How is stating facts taking a shit on him. 4.8 has never been considered fast for a TE. His scouting report says he struggled blocking D2 guys.

Maybe he becomes a beast and maybe against NFL talent he will run faster than he times in shorts. But unlike you i like to see evidence of shit before I start salivating like a 12 year old at a Beiber concert.