dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
CBS Sports gives the CB a C, says he's a risky pick that has a lot of blown coverage. I gotta trust Poles, but this one sounds like a project at best.
D.Jeremiah said some people think he can play S so maybe EJax replacement after next year?

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looks like Juice with the 3rd round pick.

Antobears

Liked Posts:
Not worth trading up in my opinion. The pick should have been John Michael Schmitz

Wow. Took a cornerback and the center I wanted went off the board to pick after.

Oh well. We still have whitehair and Patrick to hold down the fort for another year. If they both can stay healthy that is.

And the corner is a starting corner and the Bears need starters all over the damn place so I can't be mad at that.

To all you freaks still pissed that the Bears passed on carter, the above is how you handle disappointment.
I think CB was a bigger need and if they didn't rate the remaining IOL so be it. Lots of areas to address as you observe

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CBS Sports gives the CB a C, says he's a risky pick that has a lot of blown coverage. I gotta trust Poles, but this one sounds like a project at best.
bearsb_logo.gif Chicago Bears: Tyrique Stevenson, CB, Miami - B Grade
The Bears desperately needed a second cornerback, and they selected a prospect who was once slotted in the first round. Tyrique Stevenson, however, slipped because of character concerns.