NFL Draft - Day 2

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if you've noticed but I think your glass is half empty dude. Just letting you know ;)
They've passed on real difference makers for projects. You people just don't know. I wanted the best. You just accept whatever.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Jalin Hyatt is still there. I would take him with the first pick of the 3rd round.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Kyler Gordon being moved full-time to nickel and realizing that potential there could be a nice byproduct of grabbing Stevenson. When's the last time we actually had 5 quality players in the defensive backfield? Four second round picks there too, ironically enough.
Would be nice but Gordon didn’t show enough last year imo.

Compare his rookie year to Jaylon Johnson’s rookie year

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kyler Gordon being moved full-time to nickel and realizing that potential there could be a nice byproduct of grabbing Stevenson. When's the last time we actually had 5 quality players in the defensive backfield? Four second round picks there too, ironically enough.
Kyler Gordon should be moved to the dumpster

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Wow. Took a cornerback and the center I wanted went off the board to pick after.

Oh well. We still have whitehair and Patrick to hold down the fort for another year. If they both can stay healthy that is.

And the corner is a starting corner and the Bears need starters all over the damn place so I can't be mad at that.

To all you freaks still pissed that the Bears passed on carter, the above is how you handle disappointmen
You are an insufferable twat

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Downs, Hyatt, Tillman, Washington Lots of guys that could make Fields life easier.

Ade Ade, Pickens- double up on DT?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I think CB was a bigger need and if they didn't rate the remaining IOL so be it. Lots of areas to address as you observe

Maybe to you it was a bigger need. Not me. I think it's more likely Whitehair is gone next year over resigning JJ. That's not to say CB wasn't a need. It's just that John Michael Schmitz is a 1st round talent to me and plays on the side of the ball Justin Fields is on. Which for me is more important this year.