"NFL Executives" Grade Every Team's Offseason ESPN

Washington

Liked Posts:
I kind of agree with you on the North. I think the Vikings take it, the Lions hold serve at .500-ish or just above or just below barring injuries and I think GB struggles keeping pace with Detroit looking awesome at times and looking bad at times but as long as Rodgers is slinging and keeps his head (it's uncanny to me how he stays R-E-L-A-X consistently with all the shit he endures up there), I can't get hopeful the Bears overtake them either. What the Bears do is a mystery to me. I can see everything from 5 - 11 to 10 - 6. I can see the reasoning behind why and how each opposite end of that spectrum is achieved.

Also, on a side note, I enjoy the shit talking between fans of opposing teams. Your posts and the angry Bears fans that get worked up by you are funny as hell to me.

GO BEARS!

That is a good synopsis. I still see it as Minn, GB, Det, and the Chi but I believe Chi will be very close to Det. Somehow, I think GB gets to 10-6 this year, assuming Rodgers stays healthy. Changing DCs is really going to help them unfortunately.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Gabriel is not only his production, but also his ability to make other more productive.

If we are able to hit a couple of big plays early with him, then he forces the defense to place a CB or make coverage adjustments when he is on the field. Hill was likely the target and when they did not get him, they knew they needed that type of player to make the scheme work, so they might have over paid for TGs production, but not his impact.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wouldn't bother looking at past production to predict future production as for Gabriel. He looks to get far more playing time here in Chicago than his previous stops.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I wouldn't bother looking at past production to predict future production as for Gabriel. He looks to get far more playing time here in Chicago than his previous stops.

I think Gabriel will do quite well in Chicago...his strengths play into Nagy's offense