Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
WTF, reading comprehension a problem for you?
I said the exact opposite.

You said this:

"Oh blow it out your ass. It regards to league scandals, PED's, Owners visiting underage and illegal brothels, Tampering in yachts, forcing yourself on women, hitting women, this is a big nothing burger."

You put them PED's and child molestation in the same category, you lying, freaked out, psycho fuck!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You said this:

"Oh blow it out your ass. It regards to league scandals, PED's, Owners visiting underage and illegal brothels, Tampering in yachts, forcing yourself on women, hitting women, this is a big nothing burger."

You put them PED's and child molestation in the same category, you lying, freaked out, psycho fuck!
You are indeed an idiot.

It regards to league scandals (betting on non NFL games..........(mentions other scandals much worse)........this (betting on non nfl games) is a big nothing burger.

Now you can go blow it out your ass too, stupid fuck. Now go learn how to read.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
is it just me or does @nc0gnet0 eem like a seriously angry person who has a penchant for misspelling words that a high school senior wouldn't commit on a college entrance exam?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You are indeed an idiot.

It regards to league scandals (betting on non NFL games..........(mentions other scandals much worse)........this (betting on non nfl games) is a big nothing burger.

Lions had players suspended for betting on NFL games as well. Those are the giyd that got 1 year.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are indeed an idiot.

You brain dead POS. Taking steroids and molesting children do NOT belong in the same category. One hurts no one but themselves, the other hurts the most vulnerable. But you put them together because you are a freaked out moron with no ability to grasp even the most basic of concepts.

You should stop trying to comment on issues that you are unable to grasp. Just stay in the kiddie pool.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You brain dead POS. Taking steroids and molesting children do NOT belong in the same category. One hurts no one but themselves, the other hurts the most vulnerable. But you put them together because you are a freaked out moron with no ability to grasp even the most basic of concepts.

You should stop trying to comment on issues that you are unable to grasp. Just stay in the kiddie pool.
Your stupidity continues to amaze me. My whole point was, on a level of one to ten, with ten being the worst, this was a one, in a league that has seen its fair share of 8, 9's and tens. But I digress, they are not in the same category, but all along, that was my point, you clueless fuck.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My whole point was, on a level of one to ten, with ten being the worst, this was a one

You don't think molesting children is a bad thing. Okay, I respectfully disagree.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I would say we are probably less than five years away from having a scandal on the level, if not greater than, the 1919 Black Sox.