NFL's most fireable coaches after Week 3

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
DanielCCSBears said:

Yeah it does matter because they're not going to keep him if he keeps playing like this.

Summary: You DanielCCSBears have mad hatred :mad:👉 for JF and no matter what he does you will hate on him.

You should be pulling forJF to continue playing and winning so we can get a 4 rounder.
He doesn't need to win he just needs to play. The pick is based on snaps played.

Justin Fields still sucks.

The Pittsburgh Steelers have a great defense that's allowing a mere 9 points per game. Justin Fields has led an offense that has scored the fewest offensive touchdowns in the NFL this year.

You can get excited about him winning but he's still there same player. He's not bolstering their offense he's not making their offense better, he's not scoring more points in Pittsburgh than he did in Chicago.

He's being carried by their defense.

Pittsburgh will draft his replacement in the office season.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
DanielCCSBears said:

Yeah it does matter because they're not going to keep him if he keeps playing like this.

Summary: You DanielCCSBears have mad hatred :mad:👉 for JF and no matter what he does you will hate on him.

You should be pulling forJF to continue playing and winning so we can get a 4 rounder.

He doesn't need to win he just needs to play. The pick is based on snaps played.

Justin Fields still sucks.

The Pittsburgh Steelers have a great defense that's allowing a mere 9 points per game. Justin Fields has led an offense that has scored the fewest offensive touchdowns in the NFL this year.

You can get excited about him winning but he's still there same player. He's not bolstering their offense he's not making their offense better, he's not scoring more points in Pittsburgh than he did in Chicago.

He's being carried by their defense.

Pittsburgh will draft his replacement in the office season.

"You can get excited about him winning but he's still there same player. He's not bolstering their offense he's not making their offense better, he's not scoring more points in Pittsburgh than he did in Chicago. "
-DanielCCSBears

Stop projecting. And stop the JF hate.

stop the JF hate.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"You can get excited about him winning but he's still there same player. He's not bolstering their offense he's not making their offense better, he's not scoring more points in Pittsburgh than he did in Chicago. "
-DanielCCSBears

stop the JF hate.
Pointing out the facts is hating on Justin Fields?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
-DanielCCSBears

stop the JF hate.

Pointing out the facts is hating on Justin Fields?

You're low key hating....while intertwining strawman / red herring into your JF hate

"The point I made was they're not winning because of Justin Fields."
-@DanielCCSBears

👉The Steelers are 3-0 with JF. And it does not matter how the Steelers WIN with JF.

Yeah it does matter because 👉 they're not going to keep him if he keeps playing like this.
-@DanielCCSBears

JF is getting the snaps and the Steelers are winning with him.....duh
---------------------------------------

Pointing out the facts.........
You should be pulling forJF so we can get a 4 rounder.
stop the JF hate.

Try being a real Bears fan

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You're low key hating....while intertwining strawman / red herring into your JF hate

"The point I made was they're not winning because of Justin Fields."
-@DanielCCSBears

👉The Steelers are 3-0 with JF. And it does not matter how the Steelers WIN with JF.

Yeah it does matter because 👉 they're not going to keep him if he keeps playing like this.
-@DanielCCSBears

JF is getting the snaps and the Steelers are winning with him.....duh
---------------------------------------

Pointing out the facts.........
You should be pulling forJF so we can get a 4 rounder.
stop the JF hate.

Try being a real Bears fan

What a play by Justin Fields

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Last edited:

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
mustipher.jpeg

Don't know why they (Chargers) chose to sign Mustipher

also, im really jealous of the Chargers elite coaching when it comes to the passing game

herbert.jpeg