NFL's most fireable coaches after Week 3

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He lost out on several HC jobs and only had 2 opportunities left ie Commanders and Seahawks neither of which he was a lock for. So probably saw the writing on the wall. If he was so gung ho about staying be would not have interviewed and been turned down by Falcons, Panthers and Chargers.
LOL, turned down.
Remydumbass confirmed.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL, turned down.
Remydumbass confirmed.
Johnson had also interviewed for the head-coaching vacancies with the Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers and Los Angeles Chargers before those jobs were filled by Raheem Morris, Dave Canales and Jim Harbaugh, respectively.

While the abrupt pivot by Johnson was considered "surprising" by several league sources, he was not considered a lock for the Washington job

Again he got beaten out for 3 jobs and was not a lock for the other 2 left.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Weird how record doesnt matter anymore. Just like sacks aren't a QB stat this year and the Bears OL is magically bad after being good enough for a couple years. Very interesting how quickly things change!
W-L record is no longer a QB stat. The NFL actually changed that going into 2024, what a coincidence!!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
For the "Justin Fields is starting to reach his potential with the Pittsburgh Steelers" crowd

Can someone explain to me why the Steelers are dead last in the NFL in offensive touchdowns?

The Steelers are winning with the ultimate game manager.

The Steelers are 3-0.....but you're low key complaining about how they're winning

:brady:

God you and your little butt buddies from the circle jerk crew are so dense. The point I made was they're not winning because of Justin Fields.

"God you and your little butt buddies from the circle jerk crew are so dense."

-
DanielCCSBears

Lets be clear.....CCS ( Bears forum) is for Football talk. Please go to another website for that stuff above. Lets not initiate that perversion at CCS.
------------

"The point I made was they're not winning because of Justin Fields."
-@DanielCCSBears

The Steelers are 3-0 with JF. And it does not matter how the Steelers WIN with JF.

Last edited:

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

-
DanielCCSBears

Lets be clear.....CCS ( Bears forum) is for Football talk. Please go to another website for that stuff above. Lets not initiate that perversion at CCS.
------------

-@DanielCCSBears

The Steelers are 3-0 with JF. And it does not matter how the Steelers WIN with JF.
Yeah it does matter because they're not going to keep him if he keeps playing like this.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

-
DanielCCSBears

------------

-@DanielCCSBears

Yeah it does matter because they're not going to keep him if he keeps playing like this.

What kind of neo....strawman, red herring babble is this ??

the Steelers are WINNING WITH JF....DUH

The Steelers are 3-0 with JF.
....it does not matter how the Steelers WIN with JF. Read this again.

If JF yanked you from a burning car would you be pissed cause he's not a fireman???
LOL.........I'll bet you would

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What kind of neo....strawman, red herring babble is this ??

the Steelers are WINNING WITH JF....DUH

The Steelers are 3-0 with JF.
....it does not matter how the Steelers WIN with JF. Read this again.

If JF yanked you from a burning car would you be pissed cause he's not a fireman???
LOL.........I'll bet you would

Oh so you want to talk about the Steelers okay. Yeah they're s great defense with one of the worst offenses in the NFL led by the worst QB in the NFL over the past 4 years. Mike Tomlin figures out ways to win with some of the worst QBs in the NFL. It will be interesting to see what they can do when they finally get a legit QB instead of QBs that have them amongst the lowest scoring offenses in the NFL like they are again this year.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I would trade Eberflus for Pederson in a heartbeat, maybe give Jacksonville a call. Not a ringing endorsement of Pederson by any stretch, more of a shitting on Eberblows.
Eww, no

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I remember hearing Wanny on The Score one day, and I think it was last year, but Parkins and Spiegel were asking him about firing Flus. Wanny said that if you look at Chuck Knoll's first three years it wasn't good (it was 12-30). Rooney wouldn't fire him, and the quote about it was, "he hasn't lost the locker room." Flus, despite his poor record, has shown zero signs of losing the locker room.

Now for those of you who breathe primarily through the mouth and drag your knuckles on the ground: No, Wanny was not suggesting that Flus is the next Knoll. No, I am not suggesting that either. What I am suggesting is that George/Warren/Poles are some combination thereof, are not giving a knee-jerk reaction to what is going on.

I would not be surprised if he was fired at the end of the year (won't be midseason, we all know that), but I'm not betting my house on it.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Johnson had also interviewed for the head-coaching vacancies with the Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers and Los Angeles Chargers before those jobs were filled by Raheem Morris, Dave Canales and Jim Harbaugh, respectively.

While the abrupt pivot by Johnson was considered "surprising" by several league sources, he was not considered a lock for the Washington job

Again he got beaten out for 3 jobs and was not a lock for the other 2 left.
Reports were he was asking too much and the teams balked.
But you already know this ya damn drama queen.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Reports were he was asking too much and the teams balked.
But you already know this ya damn drama queen.

Ok so he didnt withdraw to learn from Campbell. He overestimated his value, was told to fuck off by 3 teams and then took his ball and went home before the other two teams could tell him to eat a dick.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I remember hearing Wanny on The Score one day, and I think it was last year, but Parkins and Spiegel were asking him about firing Flus. Wanny said that if you look at Chuck Knoll's first three years it wasn't good (it was 12-30). Rooney wouldn't fire him, and the quote about it was, "he hasn't lost the locker room." Flus, despite his poor record, has shown zero signs of losing the locker room.

Now for those of you who breathe primarily through the mouth and drag your knuckles on the ground: No, Wanny was not suggesting that Flus is the next Knoll. No, I am not suggesting that either. What I am suggesting is that George/Warren/Poles are some combination thereof, are not giving a knee-jerk reaction to what is going on.

I would not be surprised if he was fired at the end of the year (won't be midseason, we all know that), but I'm not betting my house on it.

I appreciate Wanny's sentiment but the reality of the NFL today is far different than 65 years ago.

Back then Knoll could act as defacto GM draft his own players and build and develop his own team without having to worry about free agency or the salary cap. He also didn't have the benefit of free agency so your team only got better through patience and development of players year over year.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I appreciate Wanny's sentiment but the reality of the NFL today is far different than 65 years ago.

Back then Knoll could act as defacto GM draft his own players and build and develop his own team without having to worry about free agency or the salary cap. He also didn't have the benefit of free agency so your team only got better through patience and development of players year over year.
Sigh....

Liked Posts:

So is your point that "Knoll" would have lost the locker room if he had to worry about free agency?

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:

They are in the process of losing the locker room.

The team saw what they were capable of in the second half of the year and they're about to be 1-3. This is about to get messy.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So is your point that "Knoll" would have lost the locker room if he had to worry about free agency?
No my point is the Bears should have already fired Eberflus and when they finish with a losing record this year whether or not he still has the respect of the players they'll have to fire him.

Then maybe we'll find out if they hired someone in Kevin Warren who has more balls than Ted Phillips.