NFL's most fireable coaches after Week 3

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I believe you’re right.

I don’t think this means Flus is a good HC or that Ben Johnson isn’t one of the best OCs in the league, though.

Flus is a good DC. He’s terrible with in game decisions. He hired 2 OCs who are “maybe” average but more likely lesser than average. The offense has looked clueless and inept this year under his watch. Remember, this guy sits in the meetings and supposedly “oversees” everything.

Quite simply, he’s a below average HC and probably above average/very good DC.
I didnt say it means he is a good HC. I said this is the first year he has had talent comparable to the rest of the NFL so I will wait and see how this season plays out.

I would also point out that Campbell's game management has cost the Lions games last year as well so you havent really proven Flus is any worse than Campbell.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I didnt say it means he is a good HC. I said this is the first year he has had talent comparable to the rest of the NFL so I will wait and see how this season plays out.

I would also point out that Campbell's game management has cost the Lions games last year as well so you havent really proven Flus is any worse than Campbell.
Sooo you’re blaming Poles for not giving Flus a proper roster?

That’s great and all, but still doesn’t explain all the terrible uses of timeouts, challenges, and head scratching 4th quarter play calls and decision making

Also, what’s DC’s record? I’d say that’s some proof

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lmao yeah, he’s so terrible at it it’s kept him from winning 3 super bowls…oh wait…

:waynesworld:

Nope. They win Super Bowls because he is a good playcaller and has a good eye for offensive talent.

Andy Reid has coached for 26 years and he has THREE losing seasons. He's coached like 700 fucking games. Of course he's made some mistakes.

Please stop comparing Eberflus with Andy Reid. You just look stupid.
And often times on the occassions they do lose he fucked up from a game management perspective.

This isnt hard. If you rated Reid on playing calling he is probably a 10. On player development he us probably a 10. On game management he is probably a 3.

Pretending he is good at everything is pretty dumb as no one is. You ask anyone who has watched him the past 26 years what his boggest weakness is they will say game management.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Neither does Andy Reid and he has 3 Super Bowls. Fans always complain about time management of Head Coaches.

He hasn’t needed to worry about clock management with Mahomes.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nope. They win Super Bowls because he is a good playcaller and has a good eye for offensive talent.

And often times on the occassions they do lose he fucked up from a game management perspective.

This isnt hard. If you rated Reid on playing calling he is probably a 10. On player development he us probably a 10. On game management he is probably a 3.

Pretending he is good at everything is pretty dumb as no one is. You ask anyone who has watched him the past 26 years what his boggest weakness is they will say game management.
Cool story, but how do they win those super bowls if Reid is constantly making terrible game decisions that crush his team???

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sooo you’re blaming Poles for not giving Flus a proper roster?

That’s great and all, but still doesn’t explain all the terrible uses of timeouts, challenges, and head scratching 4th quarter play calls and decision making

Also, what’s DC’s record? I’d say that’s some proof

No I am saying tearing down and buikding a team up takes time. Yall are upset all the teams problems havent been fixed in 3 years. I am not. To each his own.

No what explains all the terrible decisions is the fact that as I said the vast majority of coaches make terrible decisions in critical moments.

Reid I have already said but his Super Bowl opponent twice ie Shanny is a brialliant playcaller and developing of talent that has likely lost 3 Super Bowls because of his game management.

Now are you going to deny Shanny hasnt shit the bed as OC for the Falcons and 2 times as HC of the Niners when having sizeable leads in the Super Bowl.

The reality is whether Flus stays or goes is ultimately going to be based more on playcalling and developing talent necause damn near every coach in the NFL fucks up a lot towards the end of games. Even the beat ones like Reid and Shanny.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No I am saying tearing down and buikding a team up takes time. Yall are upset all the teams problems havent been fixed in 3 years. I am not. To each his own.

No what explains all the terrible decisions is the fact that as I said the vast majority of coaches make terrible decisions in critical moments.

Reid I have already said but his Super Bowl opponent twice ie Shanny is a brialliant playcaller and developing of talent that has likely lost 3 Super Bowls because of his game management.

Now are you going to deny Shanny hasnt shit the bed as OC for the Falcons and 2 times as HC of the Niners when having sizeable leads in the Super Bowl.

The reality is whether Flus stays or goes is ultimately going to be based more on playcalling and developing talent necause damn near every coach in the NFL fucks up a lot towards the end of games. Even the beat ones like Reid and Shanny.
Lmao what do you consider a sizeable lead?!

And we ain’t mad that it’s taking 3 years to rebuild

We are mad that the coaches still suck and everyone but you seems to know it

But hey, I’m sure you’re right and we will see Flus coaching Super Bowl teams just like Reid and Shanny

:reptar:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He hasn’t needed to worry about clock management with Mahomes.

Yes if you are a good playcalling and developer of talent then you can get away with being a shitty game manager. That is precisely the point.

The best coaches are good enough at playcalling or player development that it covers up the fact they almost always suck at game management when the pressure is on.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lmao what do you consider a sizeable lead?!

And we ain’t mad that it’s taking 3 years to rebuild

We are mad that the coaches still suck and everyone but you seems to know it

But hey, I’m sure you’re right and we will see Flus coaching Super Bowl teams just like Reid and Shanny

:reptar:

Sir there have only been 7 double digit comebacks in Super Bowl history. Shanny was on the losing end of 3 of them including the 28-3 debacle against Brady.

You love making up shit. I dont know if Flus is good enough. I just dont think 3 games into this year is enough to go on. Not sure why you always feel the need to misrepresent what others are saying. It is ok that we disagree.

Cool story, but how do they win those super bowls if Reid is constantly making terrible game decisions that crush his team???

Already covered because he is a great playcaller and developer of talent. See one Patrick Mahomes. Not to mention he has the best D Coordinator in the NFL who has won more Super Bowls as a D Coordinator than anyone else.

Last edited:

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sir there have only been 7 double digit comebacks in Super Bowl history. Shanny was on the losing end of 3 of them including the 28-3 debacle against Brady.

You love making up shit. I dont know if Flus is good enough. I just dont think 3 games into this year is enough to go on. Not sure why you always feel the need to misrepresent what others are saying. It is ok that we disagree.

Already covered because he is a great playcalling and developer of talent. See onw Patrick Mahomes. Not to mention he has the best D Coordinator in the NFL who has won more Super Bowls as a D Coordinator than anyone else.
we have 2+ seasons of watching the nitwit mess up on the sidelines

and so you are going with the opinion that Reid never has to make tough calls because he has Mahomes?

gee, i guess all Flus needs is Mahomes and he will be a great coach one day too!!!

also, last years super bowl it was 10-0 in the 2nd quarter...and they were losing the game heading into the 4th quarter. i hardly call that a massive collapse, but you do you

:youdontsay:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
we have 2+ seasons of watching the nitwit mess up on the sidelines

and so you are going with the opinion that Reid never has to make tough calls because he has Mahomes?

gee, i guess all Flus needs is Mahomes and he will be a great coach one day too!!!

also, last years super bowl it was 10-0 in the 2nd quarter...and they were losing the game heading into the 4th quarter. i hardly call that a massive collapse, but you do you

:youdontsay:

I am going with Reid routinely fucks up game management as the evidence I provided indicates. He just doesnt pay for those fuck ups as much because of his other qualities and the talent and DC that surrounds him.

I am still waiting for the link to all the articles saying he is a great game manager. When can I expect for them to be provided?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I am going with Reid routinely fucks up game management as the evidence I provided indicates. He just doesnt pay for those fuck ups as much because of his other qualities and the talent and DC that surrounds him.

I am still waiting for the link to all the articles saying he is a great game manager. When can I expect for them to be provided?
when you go ahead and look yourself

i aint wasting time to prove to you that Andy freaking Reid is a great coach and Eberlose is not

anyone with 1/4 of a brane knows this and would never question it

yet, here you are....

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Campbell does some dumb ass shit for sure but he’s at least been winning and has a pair of testicles. For these reasons, I put him over flus

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

justin doesnt think very highly of the Fluster and company

"its not even close"

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Neither does Andy Reid and he has 3 Super Bowls. Fans always complain about time management of Head Coaches.
I so wish we had Andy so we could whine about clock management after winning multiple super bowls.

Instead the coach we have has his own issues, loses games, and has Andy's clock management problems.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I so wish we had Andy so we could whine about clock management after winning multiple super bowls.

Instead the coach we have has his own issues, loses games, and has Andy's clock management problems.
wait....

are you suggesting that Flus isnt anywhere near on the same level as Andy Reid?!?!

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I suspect fans and the media think Flus' seat is hotter than it actually is. Barring a complete disaster I think the Bears want Caleb to have at least 2 years in the same O.
Unless Flus jettisons Waldron to protect himself. How many times have we seen that movie?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
when you go ahead and look yourself

i aint wasting time to prove to you that Andy freaking Reid is a great coach and Eberlose is not

anyone with 1/4 of a brane knows this and would never question it

yet, here you are....

Moving goalposts. No one disputes Reid is a great coach. You are not wasting time to prove he is a great game manager because he isnt so you dont have proof to find.