oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Fields didn't win or put up stats while he was here.

I have no clue wtf goalpost are being moved.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He needs to go because he has zero fucking clue on how to handle timeouts, challenges and game situations. He’s a discount dollar store head coach that is clearly unqualified for the job.

Neither does Andy Reid and he has 3 Super Bowls. Fans always complain about time management of Head Coaches.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think you’re right but also believe doubling down is the worse decision in the long run. Get Caleb an offensive mind that can develop him as soon as possible. Flus/Waldron ain’t it. Herbert has been fine with multiple OCs. Tua got better with McDaniel. Kyler looks great with a new staff.

Don’t stick with known shit for continuity sake. Fix the fucking problem.

Too early to make that call IMO. If he continues to progress this year then I see no reason to fire them. If Waldron continues to suck then I let Brown to call plays and turn the reins over to him if he is better.

Now again if it is a complete disaster then I fire them. I will say Flus seems far more involved in helping coach up Caleb than Lovie was so maybe we should let the process play out more.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Andy Reid has also had top half of the league offense and defense for the better part of 25 years and understands the importance of OL and how to develop them and qbs
Flus has a D that is likely top half of the league and probably one draft away from getting the OL fixed.

Chiefs havent drafted a first round OL since Eric Fisher in 2013 ie Reid's first year. For the most part it's been building via later rounds of the draft and FA which is what Poles is trying to do. He just hasnt hit on the right players yet.

But again, if it is a disaster then move on but let's see how rest of year unfolds.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
J
I agree with this...

unless the wheels fall off and the clubhouse imploads i don't thenk the HC or OC go anywhere....

there will be a cleansing of position coaches tho...
Jennifer King has that RB humming!

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Too early to make that call IMO. If he continues to progress this year then I see no reason to fire them. If Waldron continues to suck then I let Brown to call plays and turn the reins over to him if he is better.

Now again if it is a complete disaster then I fire them. I will say Flus seems far more involved in helping coach up Caleb than Lovie was so maybe we should let the process play out more.

Let’s be honest…he’s the worst coach in the division. Bears have the worst play caller in the division as well. Giving the reigns to Brown solves nothing. Poles invested heavily in the defense during his time here and flus has them playing well. However, he’s an idiot with in game decisions/management and he hired an average (at best) OC after hiring Getsy his first time around. It’s not complicated…bears need better coaching and it should be an offensive guy.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Let’s be honest…he’s the worst coach in the division. Bears have the worst play caller in the division as well. Giving the reigns to Brown solves nothing. Poles invested heavily in the defense during his time here and flus has them playing well. However, he’s an idiot with in game decisions/management and he hired an average (at best) OC after hiring Getsy his first time around. It’s not complicated…bears need better coaching and it should be an offensive guy.
Hes actually not even the 4th best HC in a 4 team division

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Disagree. I would say LaFleur is better but remains to be seen on Campbell and KOC. Lions are one year ahead in their rebuild and due to various trades had 5 first round picks that have played 1 year while Poles and Flus have had 1 (Wright). He also has a veteran QB not a rookie. Campbell's 4th down decisions probably cost the Lions a SB appearence. Campbell also inherited Johnson. So swap out Flus and Campbell and I think Flus has a better D than Campbell and Johnson does what he does as OC.

As for KOC, this year looks promising but he inherited Cousins, Jefferson, and Hunter which gave him a significant advantage talent wise. LaFleur has a long enough track record and managed the transition from Rodgers to Love well enough for me to give him the clear nod.

So again I prefer to see how the rest of this year unfolds.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Disagree. I would say LaFleur is better but remains to be seen on Campbell and KOC. Lions are one year ahead in their rebuild and due to various trades had 5 first round picks that have played 1 year while Poles and Flus have had 1 (Wright). He also has a veteran QB not a rookie. Campbell's 4th down decisions probably cost the Lions a SB appearence.

As for KOC, this year looks promising but he inherited had Cousins, Jefferson, and Hunter which gave him a significant advantage talent wise. LaFleur has a long enough track record and manged the transition from Rodgers to Love well enough for me to give him the clear nod.

So again I prefer to see how the rest of this year unfolds.

LOL KOC runs circles around Flus. I agree Campbell is overrated and a bit of an idiot but I’d still take him over Flus. Ben Johnson is the real brains over there and should be hired as the bears next HC to develop Caleb and this offense.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL KOC runs circles around Flus. I agree Campbell is overrated and a bit of an idiot but I’d still take him over Flus. Ben Johnson is the real brains over there and should be hired as the bears next HC to develop Caleb and this offense.
Flus D ran circles around Johnson twice last year with lesser talent.

KOC had a vastly superior team sir and especially QB.

In any event we are not going to agree. I think we need more time. To me this is year 1 in evaluating Flus as this is the first year he has had a team with comparable talent to the rest of the NFL.

Now we will see how he manages it and deals with the fact the one clearly deficient area ie OL can sink the season.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
"There are QBs you can win with, and there are QBs you can win because of.".

Ryan Poles.

I can't find that quote but in principle that's fine if he said it.
In practice this organization can't win with any QB and hasn't for 40 years!

Eventually you have to stop always blaming the QBs and start thinking we're the ones who bust them. It's no single coach or GM, it's the McCaskeys.

Done with yards?

+300