NFL's most fireable coaches after Week 3

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
They are in the process of losing the locker room.

The team saw what they were capable of in the second half of the year and they're about to be 1-3. This is about to get messy.
It's probably not. I'm guessing people were saying they were losing the locker room last year too which didn't happen

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
It's probably not. I'm guessing people were saying they were losing the locker room last year too which didn't happen
Eberflus brought the defense in the Vikings game at home - they've been playing excellently ever since and that gave him some grace but they're playing like a bottom ten team right now and the rest of the division are all playing excellent football.

They're clearly in the basement of the division despite having a loaded team. That's not going to go over well.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I remember hearing Wanny on The Score one day, and I think it was last year, but Parkins and Spiegel were asking him about firing Flus. Wanny said that if you look at Chuck Knoll's first three years it wasn't good (it was 12-30). Rooney wouldn't fire him, and the quote about it was, "he hasn't lost the locker room." Flus, despite his poor record, has shown zero signs of losing the locker room.

Now for those of you who breathe primarily through the mouth and drag your knuckles on the ground: No, Wanny was not suggesting that Flus is the next Knoll. No, I am not suggesting that either. What I am suggesting is that George/Warren/Poles are some combination thereof, are not giving a knee-jerk reaction to what is going on.

I would not be surprised if he was fired at the end of the year (won't be midseason, we all know that), but I'm not betting my house on it.
I have to always tread carefully when borderline defending the coaches... cause I couldn't give less of a shit about Flus, BUT... continuity goes a long way in an organized sport like football. If Flus sucks, he has to be so bad that it's worth breaking the continuity and the next guy has to be way better than him to make up for it. That's very difficult to guarantee, typically... regardless of how crappy a coach may be.

And to your point, players never seem to have a major issue with Flus. If anything, they seemingly fought really hard last year on a lost season to bring that defense from being mediocre to one people name among to top in the league.

I have no clue what the Bears will do. I don't really know what they should do either... but I do know that people are always waaaaaaay too quick to just blame coaching and think that the next guy will come in and make it all better. Luckily, in the Bears case, I think we're on the cusp of being good regardless.

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Please summarize.
Eberflus was a bad communicator with Zaire Franklin - he was not real with him, withheld calls/info from him and was standoffish with him when he asked questions in team meetings.

When Franklin played well, Eberflus went out of his way to downplay it. He tried to talk to him about it and Eberflus wasn't real with him.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok so he didnt withdraw to learn from Campbell. He overestimated his value, was told to fuck off by 3 teams and then took his ball and went home before the other two teams could tell him to eat a dick.
The only dick eater would be you. So I guess that team that was flying into Detroit (Washington) to meet him where making a special trip to tell him to fuck off? did you ever think the fact the Lions were still in the playoff's when these "rejections" took place just might have something to do with it? You don't know shit, for all we know they made an offer, Ben Johnson was non-committal, so they moved on.

Now, care to try and compare Perriman to Claypool again, dumbass?
(Because in Remy world, taking a 2 mil flyer on a FA is the same as Trading the 32nd overall pick in the draft for a shit receiver)

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The only dick eater would be you. So I guess that team that was flying into Detroit (Washington) to meet him where making a special trip to tell him to fuck off? did you ever think the fact the Lions were still in the playoff's when these "rejections" took place just might have something to do with it? You don't know shit, for all we know they made an offer, Ben Johnson was non-committal, so they moved on.

Now, care to try and compare Perriman to Claypool again, dumbass?
(Because in Remy world, taking a 2 mil flyer on a FA is the same as Trading the 32nd overall pick in the draft for a shit receiver)
Yes they were flying out to talk to him and likly would have balked at his price tag as well. I am pretty sure Commanders and Seahawks are happy with their choices thus far. Dont need a dude asking for a ton of money when he hasnt proven shit at the HC level.

You compared Perriman to Mooney sir. If you want to play this game. 32nd pick on Claypool is much betttler than 3rd pick in entire draft on Okudah.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes they were flying out to talk to him and likly would have balked at his price tag as well. I am pretty sure Commanders and Seahawks are happy with their choices thus far. Dont need a dude asking for a ton of money when he hasnt proven shit at the HC level.

You compared Perriman to Mooney sir. If you want to play this game. 32nd pick on Claypool is much betttler than 3rd pick in entire draft on Okudah.
Again, Remyduh! Keep your comps to the current Gm's and head coaches......(Kevin White.....cough cough)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Again, Remyduh! Keep your comps to the current Gm's and head coaches......(Kevin White.....cough cough)

There is no again as we never agreed anything of the sort.

You just trying to deflect from the fact Johnson was passed over and then bailed like a lil bitch because he sensed he was going to be turned down again.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no again as we never agreed anything of the sort.

You just trying to deflect from the fact Johnson was passed over and then bailed like a lil bitch because he sensed he was going to be turned down again.

Yisus!

You are just one dumb fuck

Yeah, I am upset B. Johnson is still with the Lions. I really wanted him to be a HC somewhere else.

Got it!!

Who knows, maybe he can replace Andy Reid, I hear he is a terrible coach.

Last edited:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yisus!

Yeah, I am upset G. Johnson is still with the Lions. I really wanted him to be a HC somewhere else.

Got it!!

Who knows, maybe he can replace Andy Reid, I here is a terrible coach.
*hear

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yisus!

Yeah, I am upset G. Johnson is still with the Lions. I really wanted him to be a HC somewhere else.

Got it!!

Who knows, maybe he can replace Andy Reid, I here is a terrible coach.
No you are upset I am making fun of Johnson getting passed over. If Johnson had left you would not be defending him.

We all know your biased logic. Monty sucked Bears until he joins the Lions. Swift is a beast until he leaves and joins the Bears.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Eberflus brought the defense in the Vikings game at home - they've been playing excellently ever since and that gave him some grace but they're playing like a bottom ten team right now and the rest of the division are all playing excellent football.

They're clearly in the basement of the division despite having a loaded team. That's not going to go over well.

The defense is not playing like a bottom ten team. I also like how you keep trying to make up narratives that he lost the locker room. Whether I like the coach or not makes no matter. You make shit up

94wy0i.jpg

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
The defense is not playing like a bottom ten team. I also like how you keep trying to make up narratives that he lost the locker room. Whether I like the coach or not makes no matter. You make shit up

View attachment 40786

DVOA has them at 8th in defense, 32nd in offense and 24th overall.

Most power rankings have them in the mid 20s. Find me one that has them in the teens and I'll find you a dozen that has them in the mid 20s.

I haven't said he's lost the locker room yet, but that motherfucker is about to.

Lions, Packers and Vikings are all playing like top 10 teams right now - Bears have a LONG way to go to catch them and I have serious doubts in this offensive coaching staff to right the ship. At the end of the day - the entire operation falls on Eberflus.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No you are upset I am making fun of Johnson getting passed over. If Johnson had left you would not be defending him.

We all know your biased logic. Monty sucked Bears until he joins the Lions. Swift is a beast until he leaves and joins the Bears.
I am not upset, because, like always, you are wrong. Now, go lick some more envelopes.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
DanielCCSBears said:

Yeah it does matter because they're not going to keep him if he keeps playing like this.

What kind of neo....strawman, red herring babble is this ??

the Steelers are WINNING WITH JF....DUH

The Steelers are 3-0 with JF.
....it does not matter how the Steelers WIN with JF. Read this again.

If JF yanked you from a burning car would you be pissed cause he's not a fireman???
LOL.........I'll bet you would👉
Oh so you want to talk about the Steelers okay. Yeah they're s great defense with one of the worst offenses in the NFL led by the worst QB in the NFL over the past 4 years. Mike Tomlin figures out ways to win with some of the worst QBs in the NFL. It will be interesting to see what they can do when they finally get a legit QB instead of QBs that have them amongst the lowest scoring offenses in the NFL like they are again this year.

Summary: You DanielCCSBears have mad hatred :mad:👉 for JF and no matter what he does you will hate on him.

You should be pulling forJF to continue playing and winning so we can get a 4 rounder.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am not upset, because, like always, you are wrong. Now, go lick some more envelopes.
Sure. Hopefully he discovers some humility and lowers his asking price or he can be Campbell's bitch a few more years.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Until the Flus understands who he is, nobody will follow him. You can't just do a makeover in one season and expect grown ass men to follow
you. For Chrissakes shave the beard before it's too late. Unless you preparing for a post NFL gig
as a geriatric male model.
1727530944722.jpeg