No Mitch Homer Can Say "I Told You So" Unless

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nobody is thrilled with the play thus far, but people swearing we're doomed are exhausting.

i was pretty clear in my post. If Mitch experiences success you'll be pumping his tires. Fair weather fans enjoying victories just like everyone else is a personal peeve, post season success should accompany a dirty Sanchez for you, at minimum.

Don't think you understand the definition of a fair weather fan.

Pretty sure someone that takes the time to post on a message board about the Bears is by definition probably not a fair weather fan as real fair weather fans wouldnt give enough shit to argur about the Bears on a message board.

beantacos

Liked Posts:
Don't think you understand the definition of a fair weather fan.

Pretty sure someone that takes the time to post on a message board about the Bears is by definition probably not a fair weather fan as real fair weather fans wouldnt give enough shit to argur about the Bears on a message board.
This idiot has literally started 4 hater threads during a game that they're dominating.

What do you call that?

jc456

Liked Posts:
Nobody is thrilled with the play thus far, but people swearing we're doomed are exhausting.

i was pretty clear in my post. If Mitch experiences success you'll be pumping his tires. Fair weather fans enjoying victories just like everyone else is a personal peeve, post season success should accompany a dirty Sanchez for you, at minimum.
doomed? who said that? I see you did. why? you aren't the least bit curious why we were sold that trubisky was ready by the coaching staff? hmmmmm do you think he was? I merely wish the head coach answer why he said trubisky was ready and then coached around him. even in last night's game, WTF? you just accept poop in your hand eh?

beantacos

Liked Posts:
doomed? who said that? I see you did. why? you aren't the least bit curious why we were sold that trubisky was ready by the coaching staff? hmmmmm do you think he was? I merely wish the head coach answer why he said trubisky was ready and then coached around him. even in last night's game, WTF? you just accept poop in your hand eh?
Ready for what, to win?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
An aggressive late stage Alex Smith would be a huge win. Alex was baffling. Dude is extremely intelligent but never showed it on the field until he was given the KC roadmap and even that took him a while. Finally started throwing it downfield towards the end of his career.

Then you have idiots like Marino that could throw to spots blind. It's an amazingly difficult position to draft.
No, he had one year where he didn't perform to his statistical norms in KC. Otherwise, outside of that year, he consistently had the same performance year in and out

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
No, he had one year where he didn't perform to his statistical norms in KC. Otherwise, outside of that year, he consistently had the same performance year in and out

You always seem down on Alex Smith for some reason. He was one of the smartest QBs reading the field and was one of the primary factors KC won a ton of games in the regular season. He never had gaudy stats (and Reid obviously wanted a stronger arm guy to put stats up) but he was consistent AF with high level reading and QB play that killed defenses (not big play style but thousand paper cut style).

I would be ECSTATIC if Mitch = Alex Smith and with THIS D, I extend him the fuck now if I knew it would be true.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That was the roadmap I was referring to and was top rated QB in his last year so did get better at the end by finally going downfield more. You didn't argue about the 49ers and his last 2 years there matched his KC averages as well.

Last edited:

Tostada

Liked Posts:
My lord the QB cunting on this board gets exhausting. A few guys hate the QB pick from the start and try to show how smart they are by bashing said QB (whether it’s Cutler or Trubs). The rest of us are hopeful that our beloved Bears have FINALLY found a good to great QB. Some hold out hope longer than others, trying to be positive as if wanting it to happen and having positive thoughts will make it so, all the while the smart guys feel the need to let everyone know how smart they really are and how stupid and lame the others are for still believing. In the end the story is the same. The fuckers up North get back to back HOFers, the beloved can’t pick a QB to save their lives, and the “smart guys” are still smarmy dicks.

I still have hope, belief? proof? stats? Nope, all I have is hope and blind loyalty to a team I love but never fails to disappoint me.
They show how ignorant they be. A few post sound concerns, we all have, yet a majority is the weak fallacious logic of reactive.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So why not focus on last night, at least for this week?
Would you like me to go back to 11:26AM yesterday and focus on something that happens 12 hours from then?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Struggling to get 100 yards passing and not scoring a TD in two weeks is below what you expect from a game manager. 3 points at home is inexcusable for any kind of QB.
How about 3 TDs? Game manager or not quite?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
and really, my narrative doesn't change off the back of what was really one good qtr of football. I said it leading up to the game and that's i'm not changing my opinion when he slays bums.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Would you like me to go back to 11:26AM yesterday and focus on something that happens 12 hours from then?

What? Your overall point is solid and plenty here still feel like this will not last long term, but what are you going for here? Can you let the happy results for last night be just that while granting that all of us have not lost sight of the larger concerns at play here?

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How about 3 TDs? Game manager or not quite?

You can see obviously Nagy wants more from Mitch than simply a game manager. I think Nagy is getting close to the point of developing Mitch where he himself may be crossing his fingers just as much as we are, hoping for the "light bulb" moment to happen.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What? Your overall point is solid and plenty here still feel like this will not last long term, but what are you going for here? Can you let the happy results for last night be just that while granting that all of us have not lost sight of the larger concerns at play here?
I wasn't going for anything. I didn't come here to shit on peoples joy. I was quoted on something i wrote before the game even happened. Comments would hold more weight if they were discussed before the fact.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wasn't going for anything. I didn't come here to shit on peoples joy. I was quoted on something i wrote before the game even happened. Comments would hold more weight if they were discussed before the fact.

Ah I see. Got ya. Now that comment you made makes more sense.