No more guessing. Kevin White will not play this season : Chicago Tribune

mecha

Liked Posts:
lmao. 2pac, why are you getting blown the fuck out by everyone?

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
You have to wonder if Pace is making the decision to keep him off the field this year.

Sounds like Fox, Jay and even Kevin himself are ready for him to go play.

IMO that's how it appears to be playing out.

mecha

Liked Posts:
He apparently pissed a lot of people off.

:lmao:

I pissed a lot of people off too. hasn't escalated to death threats yet but MAYBE, there's hope.

the amusing part is people treat a sports message board like it's life or death and I'm over here all like it's really not that serious dudes........ have some fun with it

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I pissed a lot of people off too. hasn't escalated to death threats yet but MAYBE, there's hope.

the amusing part is people treat a sports message board like it's life or death and I'm over here all like it's really not that serious dudes........ have some fun with it

Yeah I agree, a lot of the time I am just here for the lolz.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:

How dare you sir, how dare you. Bears conversation is life and life is Bears football.

:smug2:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

You ain't shit until you have rivals. People who specifically try to shit on you or take shots at you regardless of topic. Come see me when you got that,bitch

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
cz5kwlbvdmnba9u86djg.gif

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can all just blame Robbie for this one.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You have not arrived till you have won "poster if the year" and "biggest emotional mushroom" in back to back years.

Get on my level.

You like that? You like that?