1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meh.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Who the fuck knows right now.

My guess is Weiderer is right, but for some twisted John Fox reason he is going to keep everyone wondering.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My guess is Fox is keeping everyone guessing.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would Fox and Cutler both hint at him being really close to returning?

Fucking tone deaf Bears.

Its true they were dropping what sounded like strong hints. Makes me wonder if there was a setback.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
My guess is a doctor would have made a decision on him already. If he's participating in 11 on 11 drills, I would think he has been cleared for contact especially with how physical their practices are under John Fox. He's either healed or not. There is no grey area here, if he's not fully healed they wouldn't clear up for him obvious reasons to be a full participant at practices.

My guess is he's activated and the waive Meredith.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I have the source of these leaks.
zoltar-fort-lauderdale-usa-may-animatronic-fortune-telling-machine-popularized-s-tom-hanks-movie-big-particular-41179629.jpg

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I don't understand what the harm would be in just putting him in during goal line situations. Fox said his leg is healed, it's just about conditioning right now.

They don't have to have him out there running 45 yards down field to catch a bunch of deep passes until he's in better football shape.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After all this back and forth I don't think there's ever been a player I wanted to see play more.

Watch… Pace is leaking to both sides just to keep the Bears in the news. Haha

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
again, if the shin is fully healed, and by now i cant imagine it not being so, theres no increased risk of re injury, and therefore no reason whatsoever they shouldnt get him on the field, if only for a few snaps here and there.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
again, if the shin is fully healed, and by now i cant imagine it not being so, theres no increased risk of re injury, and therefore no reason whatsoever they shouldnt get him on the field, if only for a few snaps here and there.

Agreed. Nothing is beats actual games reps.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Marquez's Wilson to IR, Hurst up from the PR.

No move was made to activate White.

It appears the Trib was right, he will not play.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Pretty much this but there is being in football shape and getting enough strength in the leg itself. I also hope to see him on the field this year but I always thought this and probably next week too soon, even if healthy.

3rd N Long

Liked Posts:
Take a bow Chicago Tribune and Dan Wiederer.

Without being 100% sure. Which is pretty much impossible as a fan. I just assumed given the information the entire time that Kevin White was not going to be physically ready to go this season. Especially when he recently said it himself, that he needed to get the strength back in his leg.

Earlier in the year. The following seemed to make sense to me.

Dr. Charles Bush-Joseph of Midwest Orthopedics at Rush spoke with Comcast sports about a possible return for White this year.

"If the Bears have a great season and we're playing Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, yeah he may be able to contribute," Bush-Joseph said. "But if the season's over at Week 17, then it's better off not risking the 2016 season. Shut him down, let him train in the offseason, let him slowly build up a stamina and slowly build up strength in that bone so that this doesn't happen again."

Today while listening to Waddle and Silvy. They said the Bears Doctors and Trainers cautioned the team about letting White play now. Believing that he needed more time for the strengthening and conditioning his leg still needs. So they recommended the Bears put him on the PUP list and allow the trainers to use the off-season to help get him up to speed.

Waddle also debated with Silvy and the other guys on the show about whether or not putting White on the PUP list was the correct move.
Everyone but Waddle argued that White should still practice with the team for a few weeks & that would help him prepare for next year. Waddle pretty much laughed at that idea and said a few reps over the course of 3 weeks would do nothing for White and would all be forgotten by the start of next season. He also tried to make them understand that White could injure himself during these 3 weeks for what he believed no reason. While at the same time he would be taking reps away from the current guys who will be playing these final 3 games.

I'm really looking foward to seeing White play next year & pray he is the real deal. Until then, I like the teams direction with a slow recovery for White.

On August 15th Pace said this.

From the time White was injured, general manager Ryan Pace has been most concerned with the big picture and vowed not to rush the young receiver back onto the field.

"I want to state that our whole focus right now is his long-term health," Pace said Aug. 15 while announcing that White would undergo surgery and be out indefinitely. "I know he's going to be a great player for the Chicago Bears.

"He's disappointed. He's dying to get out there. I'm focused on his long-term health right now. I can think back to a lot of rookies as you look at the history of the NFL that have had some setbacks and I know this is going to be a blip on the radar as he has a long, successful career."

Other than John Fox and some reporters trying to get some traffic. I would say the writing has been on the wall the entire time. Whether or not the media and fans wanted to see the writing for what it was, is a completely different topic.