Nowhere To Go For Rodgers

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would not be surprised at all to see him opt out. Get's to keep his money and doesn't have to play. That would be a real slap in the face to the FO.

Big ole middle finger.
Doesn't get him a year of service though. Makes more sense then retiring, but I doubt that happens.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Doesn't get him a year of service though. Makes more sense then retiring, but I doubt that happens.
I think the odds are he shows up midway through camp. Second most likely to me is sitting out until week 10 or whatever accrues a year of service time

Canth

Liked Posts:
I would be surprised to see Rogers opt out. My impression is that he wants to play - just not necessarily for the Packers. He has to know that he only has a couple of years left, so I find it hard to believe he would waste one especially coming off being MVP.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think the odds are he shows up midway through camp. Second most likely to me is sitting out until week 10 or whatever accrues a year of service time

Or even at the start. I think he'll be there.

pnch40

Liked Posts:
This would be insane. He’s likely get death threats though. I’d be worried about it following game 2 and 6 picks deep

He should throw 3 picks a game until traded.
tenor.gif

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He very well might be there at the start of TC but why miss mandatory minicamp and be fined if that’s his plan.
Not sure. I'd really like to see Fields go head to head with him twice this year, but at the same time I'd find it quite comical if he didn't play at all.