Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:
i think i'd be down for rebuilding around noah and rose. i guess i'm abandoning hope for 2010.

A little early don't ya think?

Sadly, I actually kinda agree with him. We'll get a FA, but I highly doubt its a Wade, LeBron, Amare, or Bosh. Hope everyone will be happy with a 30yr old Joe Johnson cuz that's who I see us getting.

I kinda agree too, if you are going to dump BG who was our best player last year, why include high cost role players like kirk and Deng. I'd definitely be game for building around Rose and Noah. Keeping Deng to me is about complete indecision and financial reasons. Its an excuse to be medicore. It screams we will lose Salmons and replace him for JJ and be forever financially strapped as a first or second round loser.

Rebuilding around Rose/Noah is going to really suck if BG ends up being the best player out of the three (which is a very real possibility. I think undoubtedly he'll end up having a better career than Noah, and Rose hasn't shown me much to believe that he'll be better than BG).

Rose will be better than BG. However, BG was the best player of the "core" that also included Kirk & Luol. I can't wait to see the brilliant arguments to the contrary.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Diddy1122 wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:
TheStig wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
pinkizdead wrote:
i think i'd be down for rebuilding around noah and rose. i guess i'm abandoning hope for 2010.

A little early don't ya think?

Sadly, I actually kinda agree with him. We'll get a FA, but I highly doubt its a Wade, LeBron, Amare, or Bosh. Hope everyone will be happy with a 30yr old Joe Johnson cuz that's who I see us getting.

I kinda agree too, if you are going to dump BG who was our best player last year, why include high cost role players like kirk and Deng. I'd definitely be game for building around Rose and Noah. Keeping Deng to me is about complete indecision and financial reasons. Its an excuse to be medicore. It screams we will lose Salmons and replace him for JJ and be forever financially strapped as a first or second round loser.

Rebuilding around Rose/Noah is going to really suck if BG ends up being the best player out of the three (which is a very real possibility. I think undoubtedly he'll end up having a better career than Noah, and Rose hasn't shown me much to believe that he'll be better than BG).

Rose will be better than BG. However, BG was the best player of the "core" that also included Kirk & Luol. I can't wait to see the brilliant arguments to the contrary.
BG is without a doubt the best player of those 3. The only time you can debate that he wasn't was in the wonderful 06-07 year where Luol Deng played himself up to a huge deal with a career year.