*** OFFICAIL *** 2022 NFL DRAFT IGT - Round 4-7 || 4/30 @ 11:00AM - ESPN

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
unlike the sex doll you purchased?
if you pull a string, does she say "daddy?"
Oh you mean the mega babe sitting by the Louis V? No that's a human, Elon didn't build her that was God's work. Women don't look like that up in Detroit eh?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh you mean the mega babe sitting by the Louis V? No that's a human, Elon didn't build her that was God's work. Women don't look like that up in Detroit eh?
lol, so now god works in Japan at an injection molding facility.
Priceless.

Lets see a picture of her standing up away from a wall?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen

What's with these fans from other teams and their issues with women?
What's up with the Bears fans and their alts?

I have no issues with women, my posting record on the matter speaks for itself, I can however tell a real woman from a doll, sorry it confuses you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What's up with the Bears fans and their alts?

I have no issues with women, my posting record on the matter speaks for itself, I can however tell a real woman from a doll, sorry it confuses you.
What alts lol. Seems like every extremely triggered member here has this alt obsession in common.

Thanks.

Cc; @Grimson @Penny Traitor

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
That is very true. It's alarming these opposing fan bases are bringing such antiquated outlooks on women. Kind of worrying that because a woman wants to do a cosmetic surgery to make herself look like she wants to look, Detroit Lions fans ridicule and attack her for it as if she is an inanimate object. Really concerning. But let me guess @nc0gnet0 , because of how she looks she is just asking for it, right?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That is very true. It's alarming these opposing fan bases are bringing such antiquated outlooks on women. Kind of worrying that because a woman wants to do a cosmetic surgery to make herself look like she wants to look, Detroit Lions fans ridicule and attack her for it as if she is an inanimate object. Really concerning. But let me guess @nc0gnet0 , because of how she looks she is just asking for it, right?
go big or go home

fake.jpg

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
What alts lol. Seems like every extremely triggered member here has this alt obsession in common.

Thanks.

Cc; @Grimson @Penny Traitor
It’s the new thing with the triggered posters.

Used to be semantics, now it’s how many alts you have

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wait until you have to cover his 4.3 ass.......
With your total dogshit secondary.

A fan of a 3-13 team talking like this ?

Clown ? ??

Your team is fucking dogshit until they prove otherwise. They're not any better because a clown like you is wishing it so

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Is it surprising that trolls with nothing better to do with their lives but try and get endless validation from a message board of an opposing team have these antiquated views of women? I'd say it was highly predictable. The psychology of trolls is pretty predictable.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Results:

Using the RTGP criteria proposed by prior authors, the RTGP after primary ACLR was 73%. Using our proposed RTPP criteria, 87.8% of players successfully returned to the same level of participation after primary ACLR. RTGP percentage for all NFL players after ACLR (including multiligament injuries) was 67.6%, and the overall RTPP for those patients was 87.8%. In multivariate analysis, age ≤25 years was predictive of successful RTPP. High draft picks and offensive players played more seasons after primary ACLR. ACL graft rupture occurred in 4.3% of this cohort. Contralateral ACL tear occurred in 8.5%.

Conclusion:

Regardless of which definition is used to measure a successful outcome after ACLR surgery, the findings of this study suggest that successful return after primary ACLR in NFL athletes is higher than previously reported. While concomitant reconstruction of a single collateral ligament did not affect RTPP, revision ACLR or bicruciate plus collateral ligament reconstruction was associated with a lower RTPP rate. Age ≤25 years predicted successful RTPP. The risk of a future ACL tear of either knee after index reconstruction was approximately 13%.

Higher than previously reported does not mean good. Please link to your source as suspect you are hiding other findings.