*** OFFICAIL *** 2022 NFL DRAFT IGT - Round 4-7 || 4/30 @ 11:00AM - ESPN

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Unless it is the Bears drafting a QB.

Your going to look pretty foolish it the Bears draft Ojabo.
Not as foolish as you defending this pick after bashing the Bears taking Jenkins.
Why does "My back is tight Jenkins" feel lonely?

Or the fact the Bears then traded up to draft Jenkins, who won't even play this year, and when he does, has to make a similar transition from RT to LT?

The funny thing is Ojabo and Jenkins were allegedly 1st round talents taken in the 2nd round. While I may not be fond of that gamble, it is at least trying to get a player that was projected to go a round earlier. By contrast, Williams is a 1st round talent that the Lions traded up to draft in the 1st round. So you guys aren't getting a guy much later than where he was projected to go. In essence you are paying full value for an injured player all the while talking shit when the Bears paid a discounted value for an injured player.

Talk about foolish.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not as foolish as you defending this pick after bashing the Bears taking Jenkins.

The funny thing is Ojabo and Jenkins were allegedly 1st round talents taken in the 2nd round. While I may not be fond of that gamble, it is at least trying to get a player that was projected to go a round earlier. By contrast, Williams is a 1st round talent that the Lions traded up to draft in the 1st round. So you guys aren't getting a guy much later than where he was projected to go. In essence you are paying full value for an injured player all the while talking shit when the Bears paid a discounted value for an injured player.

Talk about foolish.
Except Jenkins is hot trash..........

and lets not forget the Bears moved up to draft jenkins, a second rd (No. 52), third round (No. 83) and sixth round (No. 204).

you gave up nearly as much capital to move up to draft jenkins...

Oh but they got a useless 5th in return. (Borom)

Last edited:

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Please for the love of god just give me George Malik Pickens Jr I saw his youtube high lights and I'm in. Matter of fact, I would venture to guess George Malik Pickens Jr has about 800x the career that clown from Alabama turns in to that the Lions picked up,

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except Jenkins is hot trash..........

and lets not forget the Bears moved up to draft jenkins, a second rd (No. 52), third round (No. 83) and sixth round (No. 204).

you gave up nearly as much capital to move up to draft jenkins...

Oh but they got a useless 5th in return.

Ok now that your hypocritical stance is exposed, you are getting emo. Again it is laughable to bash the bears for moving up to take Jenkins in the 2nd when the Lions took an even bigger risk. You guys traded up to damn near the top 10 for a guy with an ACL injury that prevented him from working out. I can't recall another time someone with that kind of injury was taken so high.

Having said all of that, what is really sad here is you can't even be consistent. If you had never made a big deal about the Jenkins pick then at least your argument would be consistent. Instead, it is clear you are just being a biased Lions fan here. In essence you complained about the Bears getting jaywalking ticket while the Lions committed vehicular homicide. What they did is the far bigger risk.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok now that your hypocritical stance is exposed, you are getting emo. Again it is laughable to bash the bears for moving up to take Jenkins in the 2nd when the Lions took an even bigger risk. You guys traded up to damn near the top 10 for a guy with an ACL injury that prevented him from working out. I can't recall another time someone with that kind of injury was taken so high.

Having said all of that, what is really sad here is you can't even be consistent. If you had never made a big deal about the Jenkins pick then at least your argument would be consistent. Instead, it is clear you are just being a biased Lions fan here. In essence you complained about the Bears getting jaywalking ticket while the Lions committed vehicular homicide. What they did is the far bigger risk.
Your missing the one big differnce.

Jenkins had an unknown issue that required surgery AFTER he was drafted.
Williams had a known issue that has already had successful surgery, and there is a good chance he will be ready by training camp.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Williams had a know issue that has already had successful surgery, and there is a good chance he will be ready by training camp.

No you are grasping at straws. At no point when you were trolling did you claim the issue was that his injury was unknown. Further he ended his final college season to focus on the draft precisely because of BACK ISSUES. So please, you are full of shit on this one. You are being a hypocrite and you know it.

Finally we won't know if Williams had a successful surgery until he actually returns.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
I will also fully endorse Andrew Booth Jr. Let's just take every risk, and really reap every reward this second round. Two players that could transcend greatness ours for the taking. What a day. Would hate to have had early picks in the first round for as deep as this one is, what a waste of resources it would have been to draft in the top 12, especially twice.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Williams had a known issue that has already had successful surgery, and there is a good chance he will be ready by training camp.
Draft is about to start can you just chill on the spam meltdown for a few hours so we can enjoy draft day part 2? You’ve been going nonstop since last night

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Draft is about to start can you just chill on the spam meltdown for a few hours so we can enjoy draft day part 2? You’ve been going nonstop since last night
Dude is such a fucking loser, its incredible. Bears fans were mean to me because my opinions were awful so im going to spend the rest of my life trolling them as a fan of a worse team.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nothing like a grilled cheese sandwich for round 2 of the draft. Blessed that the Bears actually still have next year's 1st round pick, at least so far.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Chris Angel actually used to hook up with my mother back in 2011. Oh the times we had.