CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Think I'm gonna take Hall and hope Jones slides to me at #3
Don’t blame ya. I actually can see hall being productive with these new look Jets. They’ve had a good draft night

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Velus Jones was the 2nd fastest player at the Senior Bowl in pads. So not just fast in shorts.
Never heard of him before but watching highlights and he’s explosive as fuck. Not sure if he’ll be a weapon as a receiver, but it appears the bears believe so. I’ll give it a chance

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Never heard of him before but watching highlights and he’s explosive as fuck. Not sure if he’ll be a weapon as a receiver, but it appears the bears believe so. I’ll give it a chance
Gonna be pretty awesome seeing him watch the ball sail over his head into the end zone for touchbacks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The bears have the $$ over the next few years to pay him it. Not like they have other talent to pay for the most part currently lol

I have the money to afford a $100 burger. Doesnt mean it is a good use of my money to buy one.

They got a WR with a similar skill set at a fraction of the cost.

Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I have the money to afford a $100 burger. Doesnt mean it is a good use of my main to buy one.

Lmao that’s a terrible analogy

And whomst is the WR with a similar skill set for a fraction of the cost they got??

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lmao that’s a terrible analogy

And whomst is the WR with a similar skill set for a fraction of the cost they got??

Not really. Point is just because you want to spend the money doesnt mean Bears should. Perhaps ask yourself why the Chiefs preferred starting over with Moore over paying Hill 30m. You legit have Super Bowl contenders deciding it is better to trade 25-30m WRs than pay them but you getting excited because lesser teams are overpaying WRs.

VJJ has a similar skill set to Deebo as Danirl Jeremiah pointed out. 2nd fastest WR at combine, 2nd fastest at Senior Bowl, led college in YAC, and is a physical runner with a sturdy frame. Do I think he is as good? No. But he can do some of the same things Deebo does. A bettee comp is probably ehat Patterson did for the Falcons last year.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Not really. Point is just because you want to spend the money doesnt mean Bears should. Perhaps ask yourself why the Chiefs preferred starting over with Moore over paying Hill 30m. You legit have Super Bowl contenders deciding it is better to trade 25-30m WRs than pay them but you getting excited because lesser teams are overpaying WRs.

VJJ has a similar skill set to Deebo as Danirl Jeremiah pointed out. 2nd fastest WR at combine, 2nd fastest at Senior Bowl, led college in YAC, and is a physical runner with a sturdy frame. Do I think he is as good? No. But he can do some of the same things Deebo does. A bettee comp is probably ehat Patterson did for the Falcons last year.
Lmao the bears and chiefs are in totally different cap situations going forward. Another terrible comparison

And wow, you’ve been slurping the VJJ Gatorade hard if you think he’s anything anywhere even as good as Patterson. VJJ is nothing more than a special teams player. And again, I’m a UT fan that watched every game he played at UT saying this. But go on thinking VJJ has a similar skill set to debo or even patterson

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I have the money to afford a $100 burger. Doesnt mean it is a good use of my money to buy one.

Yeah that's the way I see it. I honestly don't see how Velus Jones Jr. is any worse than the guys selected in the second, except for George Pickens but I am not going to fault anyone for being warded off by Pickens many red flags.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
One min to go

Gurus told us Willis going top 5 will he finally get drafted in 4th?

Do mayfield and garapolo maybe fields get traded?

I thought for sure our first two picks would be Winfrey and Gordon. How far can Winfrey fall?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
One min to go

Gurus told us Willis going top 5 will he finally get drafted in 4th?

Do mayfield and garapolo maybe fields get traded?

I thought for sure our first two picks would be Winfrey and Gordon. How far can Winfrey fall?
Malik Willis went in the third.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Bears traded back from their 6th round pick. I don’t have the pick numbers yet.