1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Baltimore just understand the draft.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
Browns got Winfrey
That line has some serious potential, especially if they bring back Clowney – opposite of Garrett/Winovich and then you have a solid 3-tech in Winfrey. But it's Cleveland, so they're bound to screw it up someway.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
At this point, you could trade either 5th and the 6th to trade up for Kinnard. Plug him at G and sign Fisher and maybe the OL wouldn’t be a train wreck. Would still have 3 more picks.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Yet they still suck balls year in and year out
Their strategy keeps them competitive year in and year out, but they undervalue skill positions and difference makers, which I think you need to compete in the AFC right now.

Also, for whatever reason they tend to end up with a lot of twitter/fan draft crushes, so everyone loves their drafts.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
The whole manufactured fan sections with what look like actors pretending to be fans dancing is so dumb and obviously put on by the league. They have to realize how fake that looks. I’m sure it’s real fans. They probably won a contest or some shit like that. They probably submitted a video to the league telling them why they’re so and so’s biggest fan and they should be at the draft. So it’s naturally going to be people who know they’re brought there to be lively. You know the league is like”okay chiefs fans. When it’s your pick you guys can stand up and we really want you to be into it. Give us some dance moves. Prove to us why you’re the Chiefs biggest fans. Are you guys ready? It’s your time to shine!! “

am I the only person noticing this bullshit? It’s one of the cheesiest things I’ve seen in a long time.

you can see there’s clearly rules too. theyre only allowed to stand when it’s their team picking. They have them in little sections. And when it’s not your pick your told to sit. Then when your teams pick comes it’s lights camera action. That section stands up. theyre obviously being told to dance. Some do what they are told and really get into it. That person also gets camera time. Then like half the other people are pretend dancing. Sort of just bopping their head a little. Not really dancers. But the people behind the camera keep telling them to dance.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lmao the bears and chiefs are in totally different cap situations going forward. Another terrible comparison

And wow, you’ve been slurping the VJJ Gatorade hard if you think he’s anything anywhere even as good as Patterson. VJJ is nothing more than a special teams player. And again, I’m a UT fan that watched every game he played at UT saying this. But go on thinking VJJ has a similar skill set to debo or even patterson

This is Patterson's production in college.

This is his production in the NFL. They are comparable. Sorry.

Like what are you claiming CP does that VJJ does not? The main difference is VJJ is actually faster and CP bigger. I would love for you to be specific about traits rather than just claims with no detail behind them. I mean here he is below being compared to CP by professionals.

P.S. Chiefs have more cap space than Bears this year and 38m next year. They had the cap to afford Hill if they wanted.

Last edited: