**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He’d start over Houston and his unsustainable sack %

Maybe but just basing off of actual production so there can be no crying by @nc0gnet0

Last I checked, you use two DE's on a football team, dumbass. Ergo, any one of the players I mentioned would be starters on the Bear's current roster.

Gipson has 7 sacks in a season which is better than Okwaras and Pacal so you are still wrong jackass.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I could care less what you think (but I don't).

The fact you have to add the "but I dont" at the end proves how stupid you are.

Not only is the phrase pointless when couldn't care less exists, you also have to add to the phrase to have make sense.

It would be like having a nickname that is longer than your actually name when the point is to shorten your name.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Nc0gnet0 proved his use was acceptable, and now sissy boys are crying because they think their use is "more correct". As if they think their opinion matters. The English language evolves over time, no one talks today like we did in 1700's. These same lame ass posters will then use terms like KEK and so on.
That would be devolving! Look up evolution too while you’re at it.

You’re proof positive that it sucks to be a Lions fan!

Are you a product of the Detroit public school system? Did you drink water from the tap in Detroit?

Sad

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Nc0gnet0 proved his use was acceptable, and now sissy boys are crying because they think their use is "more correct". As if they think their opinion matters. The English language evolves over time, no one talks today like we did in 1700's. These same lame ass posters will then use terms like KEK and so on.
There isn't a more correct usage. There's a right and wrong. You are wrong. If you aren't a mongoloid, you can use your brain power to think it through and realize what you're saying makes 0 sense.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe but just basing off of actual production so there can be no crying by @nc0gnet0

Gipson has 7 sacks in a season which is better than Okwaras and Pacal so you are still wrong jackass.

Romeo Okwara
2020Detroit Lions163927121011

Paschal barely played his rookie year, recovering from a sports hernia

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact you have to add the "but I dont" at the end proves how stupid you are.

Not only is the phrase pointless when couldn't care less exists, you also have to add to the phrase to have make sense.

It would be like having a nickname that is longer than your actually name when the point is to shorten your name.
(but I don't) means it is implied, FFS (or for fuck's sake, for your benefit)

Payton!34

Liked Posts:

Are you a product of the Detroit public school system? Did you drink water from the tap in Detroit?

Sad
You can yawn all you like, but everyone; which includes you, knows that I’m right.

Yes, that is correct punctuation in the sentence above.

1. Couldn’t care less and could care less are 180 degrees different. The expression is “ couldn’t care less”
2. Explain to us what could care less even means. To me, it means that you care. So, to what degree do you actually care? A lot? Medium? So, so? A little? You cannot care less, if you couldn’t care less. See where your argument is stupid?

Technically, “could care less” is an acceptable part of a sentence, but what does it mean?

Please clarify

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
You can yawn all you like, but everyone; which includes you, knows that I’m right.

Yes, that is correct punctuation in the sentence above.

1. Couldn’t care less and could care less are 180 degrees different. The expression is “ couldn’t care less”
2. Explain to us what could care less even means. To me, it means that you care. So, to what degree do you actually care? A lot? Medium? So, so? A little? You cannot care less, if you couldn’t care less. See where your argument is stupid?

Technically, “could care less” is an acceptable part of a sentence, but what does it mean?

Please clarify
Just admit you were wrong like a man and move on. It looks like this:

I’m sorry, it was a typo.

My bad folks, upon reading the origin of the original expression and using logic, I’ve realized that I made a boo boo.

I honestly didn’t think you were dumb enough to think that was the correct phrasing of the expression.

My bad, I was incorrect. You are obviously much more ignorant that I originally thought and I apologize in sincerely to the rest of the board and I promise to not underestimate your stupidity going forward.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Sad
Did you mean Flint?
As for devolving, I do not think that means what you think it means.
Evolution does not go backwards,

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Did you mean Flint?
As for devolving, I do not think that means what you think it means.
Evolution does not go backwards,
Evolution doesn’t go backwards is correct, trying to say could care less means the same thing and is acceptable as the same is the definition of devolving.

Just man up and admit that you were wrong. It’s not going to kill you. If you aren’t man enough to admit it, then that’s your loss and a huge sign of who you are as a person.

Let’s not keep this shit going on a Bears page as it has nothing to do with football.

I think it’s pretty obvious that you have no chance in hell at besting me in a battle of wits, intelligence and certainly not in English.

I think Tyler Scott has the stuff to replace one of our two WR’s that are up for contracts next year!

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Impressive wrecking of @dabears70 and @nc0gnet0 this week by @Payton!34. Just stacking the Ws.

Well done!!
Thanks brother! I appreciate it. Wasn’t my goal when the week began, it unfortunately worked out that way.

I just don’t get some people. I honestly try and not attack anyone. I’ve tried to not insult those with whom I disagree, I don’t go after them until they get mean.

Sorry they haven’t been about football! We can all disagree with respect but when they immediately attack you for disagreeing with them, that’s when I lose my cool.

I’ll try to keep it to football and the Bears!