**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Who won? Which side were you in? I’m guessing my side which is correct- couldn’t care less.

I admit that could care less is easier to say but it’s incorrect. Normally I don’t care, but he’s fun to correct.

I have a few pet peeves. Acrossed isn’t a word, it’s just across

Irregardless is not a word.

Then, than and they’re, their and there, two, to and too.

Heightth isn’t a word but width is.
I understand completely. I get unreasonably irritated by people who use "to beg the question" incorrectly.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Who won? Which side were you in? I’m guessing my side which is correct- couldn’t care less.

I admit that could care less is easier to say but it’s incorrect. Normally I don’t care, but he’s fun to correct.

I have a few pet peeves. Acrossed isn’t a word, it’s just across

Irregardless is not a word.

Then, than and they’re, their and there, two, to and too.

Heightth isn’t a word but width is.
I could care less about you're being fussy about there use age irregardless of they're intent.:p

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
WR coach Tolbert on VeeJayJay

“HE’S GOT A LOT MORE, I GUESS, JUICE,” TOLBERT SAID. “A LITTLE MORE PEP IN HIS STEP. I SAY THAT, AND EVERYBODY KNOWS HE’S THE FASTEST GUY IN THE ROOM. BUT WHEN HE GETS OUT THERE, HE HEARS THE PLAY NOW, HE LINES UP REALLY FAST AND KNOWS WHAT HE’S DOING. I THINK IT’S THE CONFIDENCE IN KNOWING WHAT TO DO, BECAUSE HE WOULD TELL YOU HIMSELF, LAST YEAR HE WAS LIKE A DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS A LOT OF THE TIMES.

“NOW HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO, HE ANSWERS ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE MEETINGS, THEN HE GETS ONTO THE FIELD AND KNOWS HOW TO GO OUT THERE AND EXECUTE IT. I THINK, AGAIN, BEING A YEAR IN THE SYSTEM HAS HELPED HIM TREMENDOUSLY. PROBABLY HELPED HIM MORE THAN ANYBODY IN THE ROOM.”
We knew he wasn't the sharpest pencil in the box when drafted and that it would take a year to even be able to evaluate him as a wide out.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So I disagree on calling the WR room 'crowded'. ESB, Pettis and Velus are JAGs (just another guy), they're nothing special. I'd be disappointed if Scott didn't win the WR #4 spot based on who his competition is. Aside from continuity, I didn't see anything from any of those guys indicating they should be on the team for 2023. My opinion obviously doesn't matter but it is very funny to see them hyped up as difficult competition. Just catch the balls you should and you're auto #4 because those three routinely fail at catching the easily catchable passes.
While I agree with the overall sentiment here, VJJ is not just another guy and a boom or bust type. A bit of an enigma that could be both those in the same year depending on how used.