**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I expect once actual news starts up again, these two fucks will get threadbanned

I plan on raising a stink anyway
I can raise a stink as well. Why don't you do yourself a little scan of this thread and if you do it with your eyes open you'll see that there's many people that don't talk Bears football and it's mostly your buddies running in the @Anytime23 and his losers crew, so we'll all just act like little pussies and try to get people banned instead of acting like men and don't deal out what you can't handle coming back.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
By someone that probably submits the highest dislike to like reactions on this board.
Here's two guys that spent two different nights disliking over 2,000 of my posts.
@Anytime23
@Chicagosports89
What do you think about them doing that?

And their new puppet who all he does is run around on this board disliking anyone who says anything about them.
@cameronkrazie86
He dislikes every post i make and if you don't believe it you can go and look to see for yourself, but you won't do that because it only matters what i do and whatever they do on here doesn't matter at all.

Bunch of fucktards on here.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Here's two guys that spent two different nights disliking over 2,000 of my posts.
@Anytime23
@Chicagosports89

And their new puppet who all he does is run around on this board disliking anyone who says anything about them.
@cameronkrazie86
He dislikes every post i make and if you don't believe it you can go and look to see for yourself, but you won't do that because it only matters what i do and whatever they do on here doesn't matter at all.

You're still not crying like a bitch about dislikes I see.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
@Anytime23
@Chicagosports89

@cameronkrazie86

Bud light is fucking $2.99 a 24 pack and you’re on here crying about being disliked.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
While I agree with the overall sentiment here, VJJ is not just another guy and a boom or bust type. A bit of an enigma that could be both those in the same year depending on how used.

Fair enough. I think VJJ is a very fast player but hasn't show he can consistently catch the ball or hold on to the ball. I am just not optimistic about him suddenly figuring both of those out given that he's a lot older than most second year players. I assumed when he was drafted that there wouldn't be much development given his age and that what we saw is what we were going to get. That first year did not inspire much patience from me but I see the measurables that make you want to give him every chance to succeed in hopes he figures it out. I just don't think it's likely and thus why I want to see Scott over take the other contenders for WR #4.

I hope to be proven wrong about all of the receivers not named Moore (I think he's legit). The rest are all in the wait and see column with Mooney then Claypool being the two I'm most optimistic about after Moore.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'm not mad at Roquan; I wish him well. But I'm happy with the guy we got, too.

Same. I like Roquan, just not at that $20 million per year price. If the Bears were closer to contention and it felt like they were one player away from winning it all, I'd be okay with the cost. But the Bears aren't one player away so I was perfectly fine with trading him.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
@Anytime23
@Chicagosports89

@cameronkrazie86

I 'like' about every post here as long as it's not a brain dead take and made in good faith. I appreciate good conversation. You happen to have a lot of posts that offer nothing to the conversation, just dumb gifs or a link to a random ass blog that no one cares about. I didn't start disliking your posts until you started calling me an alt account despite showing evidence that I've been posting on other message boards with the same username for 20+ years. I even offered you a clean slate before last season and you still kept going accusing me of being an alt and a 'resident member of the CLOWN CREW'.

So since you're so insistent that you don't care about likes or dislikes, I'm just showing how untrue that statement is. This becomes clear as yet again you're making another post complaining about likes/dislikes. Stop acting like everyone is out to get you when it's your words and actions that have caused people to dislike you. If you ever actually bothered to self reflect for more than 10 seconds, you'd see the common denominator in your problems is you. But you're incapable of even the barest of bare minimums in self reflection.

So yes, I will continue to dislike any post of yours that I come across as long as you continue to act like a child throwing a temper tantrum because not everybody agrees with your post or arguments about player 'x'. Start acting like an adult and I'll treat you like an adult, even if I disagree on your position.

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Same. I like Roquan, just not at that $20 million per year price. If the Bears were closer to contention and it felt like they were one player away from winning it all, I'd be okay with the cost. But the Bears aren't one player away so I was perfectly fine with trading him.
I like Roquan, but above all I'm glad the team traded him to a place where he is going to be able to compete at a high level. He's in a good situation in Baltimore

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It's what your mother's egg should have done when that mentally deficient sperm attempted to burrow itself ( or for you, it self) inside of it.
This is, by far, the greatest post in this history of this message board. There is no reaction that perfectly captures just how funny, and how well done this was.

We are all playing for second place.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@Anytime23
@Chicagosports89

@cameronkrazie86

I think they didn't do it to me or others when we have an alternate view... like you do randomly. They had a laugh. BFD. You're making it easy for them by not laughing it off.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You're still not crying like a bitch about dislikes I see.
Not crying at all, @Bearly crying about me disliking posts like i'm the only one that does it but has nothing to say about people disliking over 2,000 of my posts in one night on two separate occasions. You don't like it then fuck off.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think they didn't do it to me or others when we have an alternate view... like you do randomly. They had a laugh. BFD. You're making it easy for them by not laughing it off.
About what i expected.