**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
You do the exact same shit, you then had the balls to write that you don’t and have never complained and asked me for proof that you did indeed complain about people disliking your posts.

Can’t we just all get along?
Is this what tit for tat is all about?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pro bowl this year and all pro for years after, Jones will be the next Trent Williams in a couple of years.

So, only 1 guy picked wrong?

Kind of amazing when you think about it, he won the outland trophy as best OL in the country, has to be the Bama bias.

And he can deliver a punch at 228 lbs.

Amazing dude, best of all time.

CCCCCCCCOMMMBBOOOOO BREAKER

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I posted a thread about him. I really like the two receivers coming out this year. I see them as worth a pick. I especially like Micah because of his leaping ability. A little old school Alvin Harper never hurt anybody.
What the heck is this dude looking at in the photo? Not the ball?

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I agree with the overall sentiment here, VJJ is not just another guy and a boom or bust type. A bit of an enigma that could be both those in the same year depending on how used.
He's not even just another guy. Just another guy would at least be in the rotation until his replacement was drafted. Kylie Fitts was just another guy but he was drafted in the sixth where VJJ should have been drafted, preferably by another team.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's two guys that spent two different nights disliking over 2,000 of my posts.
@Anytime23
@Chicagosports89
What do you think about them doing that?

And their new puppet who all he does is run around on this board disliking anyone who says anything about them.
@cameronkrazie86
He dislikes every post i make and if you don't believe it you can go and look to see for yourself, but you won't do that because it only matters what i do and whatever they do on here doesn't matter at all.

Bunch of fucktards on here.
Ffs no one cares stfu

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's not even just another guy. Just another guy would at least be in the rotation until his replacement was drafted. Kylie Fitts was just another guy but he was drafted in the sixth where VJJ should have been drafted, preferably by another team.
I get it and wasn't happy with his play either but you never hit on them all and you hope that a pencil gets sharper with a another year here. Rookies get more than 1 year to show themselves unless they've already proven that they do or don't belong before that.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I guess but I don’t dislike all his posts only the ones I dislike which is some but not even close to all of them. Nor do I care if he dislikes mine. Just pointing out his hypocrisy and I also didn’t try and demean him, just disagreed at first until he wrote multiple disparaging replies.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’ve posted many times about the need for a Sky Judge to help officiate NFL games.

Check this out.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Kind of amazing when you think about it, he won the outland trophy as best OL in the country, has to be the Bama bias.
You would think that at least he should be an outstanding guard. It could be a confidence issue. His last run at RT was a painful experience for Fields. Reddick destroyed Leatherwood and was chasing Fields all over the place.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would think that at least he should be an outstanding guard. It could be a confidence issue. His last run at RT was a painful experience for Fields. Reddick destroyed Leatherwood and was chasing Fields all over the place.
I wonder about his "want to" at this point.