**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Thanks brother! I appreciate it. Wasn’t my goal when the week began, it unfortunately worked out that way.

I just don’t get some people. I honestly try and not attack anyone. I’ve tried to not insult those with whom I disagree, I don’t go after them until they get mean.

Sorry they haven’t been about football! We can all disagree with respect but when they immediately attack you for disagreeing with them, that’s when I lose my cool.

I’ll try to keep it to football and the Bears!
Don't cry about getting disliked please. LOL

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Don't cry about getting disliked please. LOL
I have never complained about that!

I once mentioned that you were being hypocritical about giving me a dislike bc you have in the past complained about that happening to you. You’ve done this on many occasions and then you DENIED doing this!

It’s not a good look. I was trying to help you out.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I once mentioned that you were being hypocritical about giving me a dislike bc you have in the past complained about that happening to you. You’ve done this on many occasions and then you DENIED doing this!

Are you crying?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Are you crying?
Terrible deflection. You’re the guy that gets up in the morning to see if you have anyone replying or responding to your posts.

I almost feel sorry for you.

This will be the last time I ever respond to you bc it’s obvious to everyone on this site that you’re not worth my time.

I’m sorry to everyone on here bc I indulged this idiot by responding to his moronic rants!

Sorry

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Evolution doesn’t go backwards is correct, trying to say could care less means the same thing and is acceptable as the same is the definition of devolving.

Just man up and admit that you were wrong. It’s not going to kill you. If you aren’t man enough to admit it, then that’s your loss and a huge sign of who you are as a person.

Let’s not keep this shit going on a Bears page as it has nothing to do with football.

I think it’s pretty obvious that you have no chance in hell at besting me in a battle of wits, intelligence and certainly not in English.

I think Tyler Scott has the stuff to replace one of our two WR’s that are up for contracts next year!
My grandmother could replace Claypool.
You are a hero in your own mind.
What is the meaning of "devolving"?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, no wonder why @nc0gnet0 is always on the Bears board, there's like 10-12 dumb asses on here that he's running all over in your heads that all have plenty of space with your little branes.
Careful, soon they will say I am your alt too.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

bc?

For someone hellbent on proper English, that is one sorry ass post.
I don't think you are as smart as you think you are.