**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Yes. 2005 game. Bears D fucked him up. Vick never beat the Bears as a starter. He came in for Chris Chandler and got buttfucked by the 2001 Team.

I was at this game. It was glorious. Got in for free too.
Weird to hear TJ say "one of the future star linebackers of this league, Brian Urlacher."

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Weird to hear TJ say "one of the future star linebackers of this league, Brian Urlacher."
I thought that too. That defense was so damn fast in the back 7. Tony Parrish & Mike Brown was the best Safety tandem team has had since Duerson & Fencik

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I thought that too. That defense was so damn fast in the back 7. Tony Parrish & Mike Brown was the best Safety tandem team has had since Duerson & Fencik
Brisker/Jackson?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

?!?!?!?!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
What’s the reasoning behind putting someone on the PUP list for 1 day during off-season? Honest question not being sarcastic, surely there is a tangible benefit or requirement for the team to do so - is anyone familiar with what those are?

msadows

Liked Posts:
What’s the reasoning behind putting someone on the PUP list for 1 day during off-season? Honest question not being sarcastic, surely there is a tangible benefit or requirement for the team to do so - is anyone familiar with what those

Sending a message.

Looks like the silvy comment from 6 weeks ago where he said the bears brass were not happy with claypool may be true.

Poles and co, and to be fair, even fans, know what he’s capable of. Seems like you have an issue with questioning if you have a player who truly loves football or not

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What’s the reasoning behind putting someone on the PUP list for 1 day during off-season? Honest question not being sarcastic, surely there is a tangible benefit or requirement for the team to do so - is anyone familiar with what those are?

@msadows

I mean I don’t know if this is accurate but it’s a better theory than sending him a message. I’m sure they’ll ask Poles tomorrow

Last edited:

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Was it the 2005 falcons game when rex returned in the second half and soldier field sharted itself (and all the shit froze because it was like 3 degrees out) when he threw a 22-yard pass to muhammad while urlacher was just shutting vick down? I thought vick had been figured out at that point but then he came back after jail a few years later and had some moments with the eagles
Ha yeah. But what really matters is that none of it is sustainable for a QB. It's good to be able to run and 6 or 7 in the league are plenty good at it. But beyond being 'quite good' at running.. its not that important in grand scheme. So unless Fields unlocks his passing game.. he'll remain 'figured out' too.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ha yeah. But what really matters is that none of it is sustainable for a QB. It's good to be able to run and 6 or 7 in the league are plenty good at it. But beyond being 'quite good' at running.. its not that important in grand scheme. So unless Fields unlocks his passing game.. he'll remain 'figured out' too.
I don't disagree. I just was feeling nostalgic about being Rex Grossman's first wife, and he didn't have a problem with my being taller than he was

msadows

Liked Posts:

@msadows

I mean I don’t know if this is accurate but it’s a better theory than sending him a message. I’m sure they’ll ask Poles tomorrow

Makes sense, and hopefully is true. I'm a claypool fan and didn't see this as a red flag.

Only reason I could see placing him on the pup was what silvy said, but ESPN 1000(Mostly David Kapalan) has been wrong almost always regarding bears related news.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Pat Kirwan said belichik used to put a ton of veterans on the pup at the start of camp. Mentioned if you don't start them on it, you can't add them later. So if there's any injury concern at all you do it until cleared. Also he said it gave some vets extra days off that they were already comfortable with and they'd slowly filter them off the list throughout camp

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Didnt see this posted earlier, sorry not sorry if it was - Robert Schmitz has a good video (dont bother with the article, im in Chinar right now and cant link the youtube) where he breaks down a drive from the first MIN game. Does a good job of showing some of the good things Getsy does with creative blocking schemes in the run game, some of the things he called poorly, some of the things Fields did well, some of the things he did poorly, and *gasp* a play where he misses a read but runs for a first down. He uses All -22 footage to express his opinions, so if youre looking for aggressive screeching at a still frame then you probably will prefer this sites "writers" content instead.