**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So before he became a business focused exec
The Good - he was apart of the STL Rams Greatest Show on Turf.
The Bad - he was apart of the Lions who went from a 9 win team to winning 10 games the next 3 seasons combined.

This will be great for them on the business side, for that i have no doubt. But at the end of the day the on the field product moves the needle for me and George McCaskey still evaluates the jobs of the people who determine how competitive the Bears will be on the field. I wonder if Warren will have any part of that process moving forward or he'll be "hands off" like Ted, who wasn't actually hands off.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The Bad - he was apart of the Lions who went from a 9 win team to winning 10 games the next 3 seasons combined.

This will be great for them on the business side, for that i have no doubt. But at the end of the day the on the field product moves the needle for me and George McCaskey still evaluates the jobs of the people who determine how competitive the Bears will be on the field. I wonder if Warren will have any part of that process moving forward or he'll be "hands off" like Ted, who wasn't actually hands off.
Good question and only time will tell if George goes back to handing out ice cream bars to the season ticket holders and let the qualified adults take care of the football stuff

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

This tweet you responded to literally says he'll oversee the GM sir!