**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes

Fields is at 13

Crafting this list weekly, I took note of the tweets I received slamming the rise of Fields. As he crept up the chart -- into the top 10 when a rash of starters were yanked due to injury -- plenty of fans came rushing in to announce Chicago’s lead man as a half-baked entity. "Yes, he’s a nightmare as a runner, but the guy can’t make it as a pocket passer!" The player I watched turns that critique into rubbish. He has plenty of room to grow, but Fields absolutely evolved through the air in his second season. Armed with the first overall pick and the most cap space league-wide, Chicago must plant weapons around a player who did the improbable: He made a Bears offense interesting.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@remydat if he’s right feel free to take a victory lap.

Ben Allbright replied this false. I mean I’ve at least heard of him.

Nothing to do with me if he is right. Just posting what I saw and the fact he apparently has gotten shit right in past. Certainly more credible at this point than Russel Wilson groupie Albright.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree.

The problem with Pittman is he is a FA after this year like Mooney and Claypool. You really probably dont want to have all 3 needing a deal at the same time although with Pittman you can probably extend him now if you wanted to.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No cap I'm excited for the lions, for the first time in my whole life.
You capping! Are you saying never during Barry Sanders ERA were you excited to watch him play for the Lions?!
1673594237221.png

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nothing to do with me if he is right. Just posting what I saw and the fact he apparently has gotten shit right in past. Certainly more credible at this point than Russel Wilson groupie Albright.
Nah. You might as well start posting Incarcerated Bob while you’re at it.

Canth

Liked Posts:
The problem with Pittman is he is a FA after this year like Mooney and Claypool. You really probably dont want to have all 3 needing a deal at the same time although with Pittman you can probably extend him now if you wanted to.
My assumption with Pittman is that they would pay him this year if they got him.