**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Jags have picked the last two #1 picks, but has only ever done it those 2 times. I'm surprised the Browns are only 5.

Colts have had pretty good results at #1.

Luck, Manning, Elway (technically), Bubba Smith

Of course they've also had Steve Emtman a colassal bust and Jeff George who was Jay Cutler 1.0.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Nuke Hopkins has a full no trade clause in his deal so no way he approves a trade to the Bears.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I know Young is more slightly built, we will see his height at the combine.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I mean he may want that nation championship. Nothing wrong with that. I’m sure he’s making millions off of NIL and has an insurance policy too so the whole financial thing isn’t what it once was.
This is true - NIL has changed the college landscape. But, it would be a mistake for him not to declare imo. He's a consensus top 3 QB this year. Top 1-2 depending on who you talk too. He's going to be taken top 5 most likely. There's no guarantee like that next season in a much better QB class and/or if he gets injured.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nah. You might as well start posting Incarcerated Bob while you’re at it.

If incarcerated bob has broke stories that guys like Schefter and Rappaport steal then sure.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My assumption with Pittman is that they would pay him this year if they got him.

I would assume so but that still leaves really only one year apart from his and any extension for Mooney/Claypool. Ideally you would probably want their contracts to be 2-3 years apart.

Hence why a guy like Hopkins or Adams or Moore makes a bit more sense as by the time the big money for any Mooney/Claypool extension kicks in those other guys contracts will be up and you hopefully drafted a young WR to replace them.