**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Found this in the comment section of this article.

View attachment 25523
Greg

Jan 13, 2023 7:26 am
“This gentleman has settled for less in his life”
Just came here to say “HeHateMe30” you are obnoxious AF.
Its bad enough to read Erik Lambert articles but you read the comments too? :ROFLMAO:

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I miss that 2nd rounder so badly that we traded for Claypool and can't wait to see what we actually get back when we make the trade out of the #1 spot.
Nah, it was a very good trade. Chase Claypool’s a better physical prospect than any WR in the draft. If he had been in this draft, and were we to get him in the beginning of the 2nd, there aren’t enough Kleenex in the world to clean up the cum stains.

I’d rather have Claypool than any WR In this draft we would have gotten with that pick. Now, we should still be able to get a pick or two in a trade back.

1673624423801.png

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah, it was a very good trade. Chase Claypool’s a better physical prospect than any WR in the draft. If he had been in this draft, and were we to get him in the beginning of the 2nd, there aren’t enough Kleenex in the world to clean up the cum stains.

I’d rather have Claypool than any WR In this draft we would have gotten with that pick. Now, we should still be able to get a pick or two in a trade back.

View attachment 25524
Its incredible that this was written without sarcasm.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

View attachment 25524
Well who said it had to be a WR that we used that #32 pick on? There's gonna be a bunch of day 1 starters sitting there at that pick and as you know we need help all over this offense and defense.

We also don't know what WR's will still be sitting there and if my guy Z.Flowers is there then i'd probably take him over Claypool.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It'll be interesting to see where Carr ends up. Giants, Jets, commanders? I'd love Washington to get him so they are still strapped cap wise and forced to make a decision on their DL.
Giants are rolling with Danny Dimes again apparently

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

View attachment 25524
I’m a ND homer and didn’t want Claypool at that price. That should tell you something

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

View attachment 25524

I'd much rather have taken a WR in the second round with up to 5 years of team control rather than a guy with a year and a half left on his deal. Young players on inexpensive contracts provide so much flexibility when team building. Claypool almost has to be extended or the trade was a complete whiff.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Maybe my favorite unrealistic draft trade to date:

1673628659717.png
Takes Jalen Carter with #5 and O'cyrus Torrence with the #36

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd much rather have taken a WR in the second round with up to 5 years of team control rather than a guy with a year and a half left on his deal. Young players on inexpensive contracts provide so much flexibility when team building. Claypool almost has to be extended or the trade was a complete whiff.

While generally true, the opposite is true for the Bears. They actually need to find players to given a significant amount of money to this year as they are in the final year of a 3 year spending cycle and well below the 90% cash spend threshold.

So they need to have a few guys they can sign as FA or extend and give them good signing bonuses this year.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Maybe my favorite unrealistic draft trade to date:

View attachment 25536
Takes Jalen Carter with #5 and O'cyrus Torrence with the #36

I really feel like IND is going to feel absolute desperation from the top and send a massive package in order to stay in front of HOU. I mean like insane draft value for the beloved.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I really feel like IND is going to feel absolute desperation from the top and send a massive package in order to stay in front of HOU. I mean like insane draft value for the beloved.
I think they get their package beat out by a team drafting later, maybe Carolina.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The ideal would be for Poles to figure out in trade discussions that Houston and Indy desire 2 different QBs and then be able to trade down with both. Then at 4 they can decide whether to take whoever is left between Anderson/Carter or trade down with a team looking for the 3rd QB.