**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Haven't paid much attention to Downs because I'm tunnel visioned on the JSN train, but his college production is hard to ignore. Where's he projected to go?
Anywhere from WR3 -WR5, so mid to late first, early second.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What would you need back in a trade for our #1 pick to make a deal 1-2-3 months before the draft? It would obviously have to be a huge deal to not wait until draft day when you know you'll get every teams best offers.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Anywhere from WR3 -WR5, so mid to late first, early second.
I miss that 2nd rounder so badly that we traded for Claypool and can't wait to see what we actually get back when we make the trade out of the #1 spot.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
What would you need back in a trade for our #1 pick to make a deal 1-2-3 months before the draft? It would obviously have to be a huge deal to not wait until draft day when you know you'll get every teams best offers.
#1 pick trade almost always happens before draft day (usually way before). It's because teams don't have to sit around to wait and see who is left on the board by the time they move up. There's no reason to wait until draft day. The offers won't get bigger. They would just have less time to agree (10 minutes on the clock).

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
View attachment 25521
And not just the height. Look at their frame
Murray in tennis shoes with about an inch more sole than Youngs flip flops. I imagine they are the same height, but yeah he is a skinny mug. Maybe he should add like 30 lbs of fat than he will just be short Mac Jones.
1673623067141.png

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Haven't paid much attention to Downs because I'm tunnel visioned on the JSN train, but his college production is hard to ignore. Where's he projected to go?

If he runs under a 4.4 then probably 1st round.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
#1 pick trade almost always happens before draft day (usually way before). It's because teams don't have to sit around to wait and see who is left on the board by the time they move up. There's no reason to wait until draft day. The offers won't get bigger. They would just have less time to agree (10 minutes on the clock).
Damn it rawdawg, can't you just play the game? :coleman:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

You wait until after the combine and pro days so you can assess how highly regarded the 3 QBs are.