**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My assumption with Pittman is that they would pay him this year if they got him.
Pittman is getting paid by someone this offseason. More than likely by the Colts. He’s been pretty good with a slew of shit QB play, judging by his # of catches the last two years the guy knows how to get open.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Haven’t checked this but saw someone say Fields didn’t declare until the last day. Stroud has time still
I'd have doubts about him as a decision maker of he didn't , LOL.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah. You might as well start posting Incarcerated Bob while you’re at it.
Bob has clowned Albright on numerous occasions, so much so that Albright got tired of being wrong to Bob that he blocked him. Bob is a clown but has a better history of calledits than Albright ever will.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
not bad for Shea McClellin @iueyedoc
Best player on the worst defense (32nd yards allowed) in the NFL. So tallest midget. I will upgrade him to the Jack Sandborn of rookie DL's.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd have doubts about him as a decision maker of he didn't , LOL.
I mean he may want that nation championship. Nothing wrong with that. I’m sure he’s making millions off of NIL and has an insurance policy too so the whole financial thing isn’t what it once was.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bob has clowned Albright on numerous occasions, so much so that Albright got tired of being wrong to Bob that he blocked him. Bob is a clown but has a better history of calledits than Albright ever will.
Meh, I’m not up on the Twitter “insider” wars. Post whatever rumors y’all want I guess. It’s gonna be a long few months of BS.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Meh, I’m not up on the Twitter “insider” wars. Post whatever rumors y’all want I guess. It’s gonna be a long few months of BS.
Albright is just a tier above JLC, which is like beating the fat girl in a foot race

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Albright is just a tier above JLC, which is like beating the fat girl in a foot race

Everything is above JLC. My memory of Albright was he had legit sources in the past. But I haven’t followed him in years because he’s a douche.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Everything is above JLC. My memory of Albright was he had legit sources in the past. But I haven’t followed him in years because he’s a douche.
No you’re correct on him. He used to have sources but they have dried up now. I think he wants to show how right he is but ends up falling on his face. Bob, on the other hand, is a fucking clown but some have deducted that he might be connected to the mafia in some way. I

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I mean he may want that nation championship. Nothing wrong with that. I’m sure he’s making millions off of NIL and has an insurance policy too so the whole financial thing isn’t what it once was.
He's certainly well off but you never recoup the money from getting that 2nd contract a year earlier.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
No you’re correct on him. He used to have sources but they have dried up now. I think he wants to show how right he is but ends up falling on his face. Bob, on the other hand, is a fucking clown but some have deducted that he might be connected to the mafia in some way. I
It does feel like at this point Albright is just a Broncos fan passing off his opinions as insider info.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It does feel like at this point Albright is just a Broncos fan passing off his opinions as insider info.
I think at one point, some of these nfl “insiders” legitimately had a friend or a colleague in the organization that they write about but once that contact leaves, they are left at grasping straws. NFL has a lot of organizational turnover

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

Haven’t checked this but saw someone say Fields didn’t declare until the last day. Stroud has time still
Holy shit!!!!

Even though next year’s class is supposed to be stacked at QB, the knock on Stroud’s that he can’t win under pressure. He may be being told that he may not go as high as he’d like due to this.

Going back, with his talent, would really help elevate his stock. If he goes back, our 1st rounder just became very valuable because, arguably, there would then be only 1.

I really hope he goes back.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Holy shit!!!!

Even though next year’s class is supposed to be stacked at QB, the knock on Stroud’s that he can’t win under pressure. He may be being told that he may not go as high as he’d like due to this.

Going back, with his talent, would really help elevate his stock. If he goes back, our 1st rounder just became very valuable because, arguably, there would then be only 1.

I really hope he goes back.

LOL. You guys get excited over the silliest shit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The problem with Pittman is he is a FA after this year like Mooney and Claypool. You really probably dont want to have all 3 needing a deal at the same time although with Pittman you can probably extend him now if you wanted to.
He'd instantly be our best WR so i'd give him a deal first. I would say he's a #1 but he's right on the edge of #1 or a top #2.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
giphy.gif