**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Scobear

Liked Posts:
To be fair, Lawrence threw a lot more. Was also more productive as a passer (with better weapons of course). People will make sweeping conclusions and unfairly judge Lawrence based on this one game.
They actually judge these guys on single plays never mind a game, people so quick to write someone off or crown them a HOFer based on knee jerk reactions. Lawrence showing he's got some fight in him here.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You think they go by the draft pick value every time teams make a trade? I wouldn't think so when there's desperate teams trying to trade up to the #1 pick trying to get what they hope is their QB for the next 12-15 years and bidding against multiple other teams.

The trade proposal was suggesting Bears and Colts swap 2nds. I was pointing out that doesn't make sense when you would expect the Colts to be the desperate team. So the point is I would expect the Colts to give up more value not less.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Thank you to Justin Herbert, the choke artist.
people have been playing that dude up since his rookie year. every game I've watched I was thoroughly disappointed.

Jaguars are a misleadingly scrappy team. they won't go all the way, but the ride should be fun.