**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He was always the most likely to bust in that class.

Fields almost threw more passes in highschool than Lance has in his entire life, HS, College, Pros.

No idea how a giant project ended up going #3 overall. If the 9ers just took fields they would be close to a sure fire superbowl winner this year.

This is all the pat mahomes effect. Since that year everyone has been overdrafting raw QB's with traits in hopes they turn into mahomes. Gonna happen again this year with Levis.
There's also Josh but yah. Thing is that neither Josh nor Mahomes went top 5.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone else getting a stupid AF fake Google pop-up on the mobile site?

Super annoying!!
Yes. It is annoying. I submitted a report to Google. Hasn’t happened since

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Irsay desperate. Gotta take advantage of it. No 1 is worth 3000. No 4 1800. future year picks are discounted a round so next years first is worth 550 and this years 2nd is also 550. So combined that would be 2900. So adding Buckner makes it an overpay for Colts which it should be if Bears have a ton of interest in pick. Question is what round value you put on Buckner. Given his contract and rumors he might be cut I would go no higher than valuing him as a mid 2nd round pick so that is 450 pushing Colts side up to 3350 vs 3000. Best I would do if I were Bears is maybe offer our 2nd 4th rounder. Certainly would not swap 2nds.
You think they go by the draft pick value every time teams make a trade? I wouldn't think so when there's desperate teams trying to trade up to the #1 pick trying to get what they hope is their QB for the next 12-15 years and bidding against multiple other teams.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Man…. PURDY is dealing. Must be nice to have guys run open all day long like the Mitch Tampa game.
Wide open guys through that whole game for the 49ers.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@dabears70 id like to personally thank you for putting bitterness aside to post in this thread, helping keeping it bumped to the top of the page and keeping the views coming! Im glad fake ignore didnt last very long. Have a great weekend!