**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We don't get our 2024 1st round pick in this trade but it's still a really nice return for our #1 pick. We also drop out of the top 4 to #5.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

So a couple things i noticed in this article but heard aren't true so if anyone actually knows the truth then let it be known.

The Bears are without their original second and sixth-round picks due to trades for receivers Chase Claypool and N’Keal Harry respectively, but regardless, Chicago will have (at a minimum) eight selections in this year’s draft.

I thought we traded a 7th round pick for Harry?

Additionally, the Bears should be in line for compensatory picks this year, as the team lost over 30 free agents a season ago, and only signed 19 players in their place. Another compensatory pick could be awarded if assistant general manager Ian Cunningham is hired as a general manager for another NFL team. More details on how compensatory picks are distributed can be found here.

I heard on CCS that we won't get any comp picks this year and that Ian Cunningham would need to be here two years before getting a GM job for us to get any draft picks for losing him?

I'm sure it's Bear goggles that's wrong on these.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not giving them a 2nd
It's a swap of 2nd rounders, moving the Bears 2nd round pick back up to the start of the round. My biggest concern with this trade proposal is you probably lose Anderson to AZ at pick 4. Overall it's a nice deal for Chicago if there are two players they like equally so that one should be available when they pick at 4, unless they are eyeing another trade back from there.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
It's a swap of 2nd rounders, moving the Bears 2nd round pick back up to the start of the round. My biggest concern with this trade proposal is you probably lose Anderson to AZ at pick 4. Overall it's a nice deal for Chicago if there are two players they like equally so that one should be available when they pick at 4, unless they are eyeing another trade back from there.
Losing Anderson would suck. Yes, but you’d have the choice of Carter or Bijan Robinson. So, losing a DE would suck, but two of the three blue chips in the draft would be left to pick from.

Also, there’s a chance AZ trades back.

1673718839723.jpeg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Losing Anderson would suck. Yes, but you’d have the choice of Carter or Bijan Robinson. So, losing a DE would suck, but two of the three blue chips in the draft would be left to pick from.

Also, there’s a chance AZ trades back.

View attachment 25554
Now you consider Robinson at #4?! A RB at #4 in the modern NFL,are you his baby daddy? If you speak this into existence expect a large shipment of ripped off dicks sent postage on delivery from CCS.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Now you consider Robinson at #4?! A RB at #4 in the modern NFL,are you his baby daddy? If you speak this into existence expect a large shipment of ripped off dicks sent postage on delivery from CCS.
Yes. At #4

I will feed those dicks to the pigs.

The talent drop off after Anderson, Carter, and Robinson is immense. Too much emphasis is being put on position over player. Getting an injection of instant offense the likes of which Robinson’d bring is insvaluable.

So, yeah. All your dicks’d be pig food.

It’s great watching PFF losing their minds as they are clear he’s one of the top 3 talents in the draft, but their caught up in their own ideological box and have to keep rationalizing how he is not as valuable.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange