**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Do you think the current DEs have any hope or do the Bears need to draft 2 DEs, minimum?

Will 2023 be like 2022 with a ton of late round defensive linemen drafted, instead of offensive linemen?
I say take 1, either of Gipson or Robinson will come through with another year of experience.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mully and Haugh were hilarious this morning, as both were cunting over the Poles moves and apparently getting blown up on the text line.

Mully especially came off ass-hurt that more people didn't agree with them. :smug2:

Not a fan of these guys.

Kap is the worst tho.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not a fan of these guys.

Kap is the worst tho.

Mully usually drives it and he used to be more easy-going. Mornings were an easier listen with Mully and Hanley until one of Mully's shit-stirring mentors (I forget his name) left the chicago media scene. since then, he's been more click bait trying to act like his mentor from time to time.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
In short… Run game got even better. And last year they were pretty damn good
It was pretty damn good because of Fields and hopefully we won't have to use him in as many designed runs.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Its not a negative narrative, its a understanding how the modern NFL works and knowing how to better allocate resources narrative.

What is going on here isn't ignore, no matter how many times you add me to your list, take a screenshot and then unignore. This isn't effective ignoring.

The bold feels very selective. I don't understand how their situation all of a sudden called for trading for Claypool at the deadline or paying big money to LB right now. It was a major multi-year rebuild either way and he left a ton of value and flexibility on the table with that dumb trade. I think he had the capability to front load a OL and i dont want to hear anyone disagree after seeing months of people just assuming thats what would happen.

But we can agree that if he cant draft, none of it matters, that is obvious. I've just had issue with how he's prioritized building this team. It has come at the expense of his QB and with the big players off the board, i dont feel good about how much this OL can be improved through the draft considering i fully expect them to go big on DL.
These 2 moves make some sense based on much of a premium Poles and Flus put on long fast players. Claypool and Edmunds have this combination as high as almost any player in the league at their respective position.

Edmunds also has the high character and intelligence they preach and is an ascending player. They are betting on Claypool being an ascending player as well and the WR market is as high as its ever been.

They have a type and they have been really consistent in picking up players that fit it over the last 2 years. I think all their moves need to be seen through this lense when asking why regardless of weather you agree.