**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

Conversation starts around 55:30

PFF making it seems like maybe Orlando brown isn’t just an average player.

PFF KING Steve palazzolo gets HEATED defending him, as well as the RT position in general. @remydat please watch and take some notes imo.

Please of specific - note that the chiefs indeed PASS a lot, which Steve mocks how someone can look at his pressures and he later says ‘this is why I say go off the grade and not the pressures’ dang that kinda debunks like idk, 90% of your logic and rationale with previous defenses for certain other OL

I tried explaining that to you earlier ??‍♂️

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
These 2 moves make some sense based on much of a premium Poles and Flus put on long fast players. Claypool and Edmunds have this combination as high as almost any player in the league at their respective position.

Edmunds also has the high character and intelligence they preach and is an ascending player. They are betting on Claypool being an ascending player as well and the WR market is as high as its ever been.

They have a type and they have been really consistent in picking up players that fit it over the last 2 years. I think all their moves need to be seen through this lense when asking why regardless of weather you agree.
I already posted somewhere that i understand it but i don't agree with it.

I'll continue to look at everything NFL through the lens of what trends work and what doesn't.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I can’t stand them.

For me Haugh especially.

He's just really bad at this "team is rebuilding" thing.

I remember when the Cubs first got Theo, and they told every fan openly what they were going to do and then did it, Haugh was the first one in year one whining that the Cubs are a big market team and needed to spend like it, even though Theo told everyone they were going to suck for a while so they could get picks to restock the farm system.

Cubs won a World Series, a few years later, so Haugh really should shut the fuck up on any of his opinions on rebuilds.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I totally agree that Weiderer is a snarky bitch, but I have a hard time visualizing Danny Parkins beating anyones ass.

Wiederer is still ass hurt from getting shown up my an asshole blogger who did his job better than Dan did. :smug2:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Conversation starts around 55:30

PFF making it seems like maybe Orlando brown isn’t just an average player.

PFF KING Steve palazzolo gets HEATED defending him, as well as the RT position in general. @remydat please watch and take some notes imo.

Please of specific - note that the chiefs indeed PASS a lot, which Steve mocks how someone can look at his pressures and he later says ‘this is why I say go off the grade and not the pressures’ dang that kinda debunks like idk, 90% of your logic and rationale with previous defenses for certain other OL

I tried explaining that to you earlier ??‍♂️
Note sure what you are trying to say here. I have already acknowleged his pass block grade of 76.8. But that is 23rd out of all tackles so not elite or exceptional.

I have already addressed the fact the Chiefs pass a lot by referencing his Pass Blocking Efficiency which takes his pressures and adjusts for snaps. His was 96.3% which was 50th. So he still gave up a lot of pressures even when you adjust for the number of passes.

I also never claimed he was an average player. I said he was not exceptional and he is not a scheme fit for an outside zone. That scheme fit is more so from a run game perspective because he lacks the mobility to block out in space.

The guy says he is good and dependable which I would agree with but that is not exceptional nor does it address the scheme fit issue which Poles already alluded to the fact he was not a scheme fit.

Do you think Poles spent all that time in KC with him but is confused by whether he fits Getsy's scheme?

Last edited:

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Note sure what you are trying to say here. I have already acknowleged his pass block grade of 76.8. But that is 23rd out of all tackles so not elite or exceptional.

I have already addressed the fact the Chiefs pass a lot by referencing his Pass Blocking Efficiency which takes his pressures and adjusts for snaps. His was 96.3% which was 50th. So he still gave up a lot of pressures even when you adjust for the number of passes.

I also never claimed he was an average player. I said he was not exceptional and he is not a scheme fit for an outside zone. That scheme fit is more so from a run game perspective because he lacks the mobility to block out in space.

The guy says he is good and dependable which I would agree with but that is not exceptional nor does it address the scheme fit issue which Poles already alluded to the fact he was not a scheme fit.

Do you think Poles spent all that time in KC with him but is confused by whether he fits Getsy's scheme?
‘The guy’ says??? You literally cite PFF yet can’t even refer to ‘the guy’ who is a founder of PFF? You have been saying that Braxton jones played similar to a level of Orlando brown by citing pressures ?

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Couldn’t shotgun snap for shit?

Fuck, I’m going off memory here. It had something to do with Trubisky and Whitehair and the ball that Whitehair delivered. He used a “dead ball” technique. So, there were a lot of fumbles between Trubisky and Whitehair allegedly due to the way he snapped the ball.

So, the fumbling of the snap happened a lot. The issue was always put on His snapping and never really on Trubisky getting the snap.

So, the issues were Whitehair delivering a “dead” ball and Trubisky fumbling the snap.

Because he had difficulties snapping the ball

Thought so. That seems like a pretty important part of playing the C position. I'm not sure how you move him back there if he can't snap the ball consistently well.