**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
For me Haugh especially.

He's just really bad at this "team is rebuilding" thing.

I remember when the Cubs first got Theo, and they told every fan openly what they were going to do and then did it, Haugh was the first one in year one whining that the Cubs are a big market team and needed to spend like it, even though Theo told everyone they were going to suck for a while so they could get picks to restock the farm system.

Cubs won a World Series, a few years later, so Haugh really should shut the fuck up on any of his opinions on rebuilds.
All last summer, anyone with a brain, knew the White Sox were no good, and to hear them get their hopes up and dashed over and over, it was embarrassing.

Whatever happened to Hanley? He was just gone one day.

I have never liked Haugh.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
‘The guy’ says??? You literally cite PFF yet can’t even refer to ‘the guy’ who is a founder of PFF? You have been saying that Braxton jones played similar to a level of Orlando brown by citing pressures ?

No I cited pressures, Pass Block Efficiency and his 70.5 pass block grade vs 76.8 for Brown. 70.5 vs 76.8 isnt worth the vast difference in salary.

I also cited his PFF grade over last 10 weeks and that was when you brought up the true pass set blocking data which I then showed he improved in that as well.

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Pretty much the same as the Panthers trade just with Moore instead of one of the 1st round picks.
Agreed, but looks more “intimidating” when the trade consists of two future first round picks over a player involved. Only if Adams was 5 years younger.