**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sean Murphy-Bunting.

Interesting CB still available.

C’mon Poles…. I need another signing

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
That waffling cunt doesn’t even know what he believes or doesn’t. He’s a waffling cunt because the industry calls for waffling cunts for viewership. Best not to waste anytime on waffling cunts
He sure kisses Sean Payton's ass because they are friends and have dinner together.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The main benefit imo is all but ensuring ESB isn’t your primary backup at X like I said in my original post. Chark is also only 26 yr old so it’s not like he’s an over the hill WR who’s best days are well behind him. ESB should be running as few routes as possible. Right now if Moore were to go down (knock on wood) at least we know Mooney can fill in at Z.

I do agree with drafting and developing a WR. Personally I really like Jayden Reed as a mid 3rd to early 4th rounder.
Makes sense all around.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep, he was very close with that snake Jack Easterby who somehow Littlefingered himself from team chaplain to VP of football ops in Houston. Once Jack finally got canned (several years too late), Cooks wanted out.

BS. Littlefinger actually had talent and ability. Do not insult his memory by comparing that hack Easterby to him.

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
Coming of injury and over 30? Definitely gone at his cap hit. Safety can easily be replaced with a day 2 pick.

You will never convince this fanbase that it's time to move on & get younger. They all want to pay guys top 5 money into their 40s and then the moment they start showing their age they become public enemy #1.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You will never convince this fanbase that it's time to move in & get younger they all want to pay guys top 5 money into their 40s and then the moment they start showing their age they become public enemy #1.

You clearly haven’t been paying attention. Everyone knows we’re on a youth movement and the vast majority approves whole heartedly.

That doesn’t mean you can’t have a couple 30 year olds on the team.