**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Starting to hear rumors the Lions want to trade up to 3 for Will Anderson..........
Thier secondary is suddenly solid.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You mean the best teams in the league haven't gone out of their way to build for their qbs? I know buffalo didn't get Allen a go to wr while he was developing. The eagles certainly didn't do that for hurts either. Tua never got any weapons. Qbs don't need weapons.
When's the last team to build around a quarterback in this way and went on to win a Super Bowl?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Starting to hear rumors the Lions want to trade up to 3 for Will Anderson..........
move up for the 3rd *for WillAnderson* and you guys could try to trade Goff, move up into the top 5 again with assets from said trade and some and take *Richardson* if Seattle bites.

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:

Detroit should be going all in. Lions are nearing the <window> with Goff. 30 million is a bargain nowadays.

Decision coming soon . . . if the lions are having success so is goff.

$$$$CHA CHING$$$

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
move up for the 3rd and you guys could try to trade Goff, move up into the top 5 again with assets from said trade and some and take Will Anderson if Seattle bites.
Ok, that makes zero sense. Pick up win now FA's and then dump your QB and draft a developmental QB?
Really?

I kind of like the idea of Anderson and Adian lining up against Jones and Borom.

Maybe line up Houston over center just for shits and giggles.......

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ok, that makes zero sense. Pick up win now FA's and then dump your QB and draft a developmental QB?
Really?

I kind of like the idea of Anderson and Adian lining up against Jones and Borom.
I think i would try and get will anderson and get Richardson if you can have both, Goff did good towards the end there, Lions should try to fuck somebody over before he does.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
and besides, I believe Richardson will strive. Not sold on Levis.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think i would try and get will anderson and get Richardson if you can have both, Goff did good towards the end there, Lions should try to fuck somebody over before he does.
Taking Anderson is a possibility, maybe even Richardson if he falls to 6, but trading Goff won't happen. Not this year.