**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ok, that makes zero sense. Pick up win now FA's and then dump your QB and draft a developmental QB?
Really?

I kind of like the idea of Anderson and Adian lining up against Jones and Borom.

Maybe line up Houston over center just for shits and giggles.......
I went back and edited that post..i used the wrong phrasing.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Taking Anderson is a possibility, maybe even Richardson if he falls to 6, but trading Goff won't happen. Not this year.

if lions have back to back good seasons that only means Goff is doing his part and playing well. After going hitless at the QB position for so long, zero chance Goff is traded.

If 33 year old one hit wonder career journeyman Geno Smith can land 30 million, Goff is worth 50 and that should be his agents target number in todays QB market.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
if lions have back to back good seasons that only means Goff is doing his part and playing well. After going hitless at the QB position for so long, zero chance Goff is traded.

If 33 year old one hit wonder career journeyman Geno Smith can land 30 million, Goff is worth 50 and that should be his agents target number in todays QB market.

are you saying a hold-out is coming up??
:snoop"

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
looking up over/under on Goff pulling an Lamar Jackson technique....

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Starting to hear rumors the Lions want to trade up to 3 for Will Anderson..........
Thier secondary is suddenly solid.
I think this would have more to do with Jalen Carter looking like a massive risk to take in the first round (let alone top ten).

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
The main benefit imo is all but ensuring ESB isn’t your primary backup at X like I said in my original post. Chark is also only 26 yr old so it’s not like he’s an over the hill WR who’s best days are well behind him. ESB should be running as few routes as possible. Right now if Moore were to go down (knock on wood) at least we know Mooney can fill in at Z.

I do agree with drafting and developing a WR. Personally I really like Jayden Reed as a mid 3rd to early 4th rounder.
I think Reed will be a day 3 pick, and I am with you on that pick. Just the kind of WR the Bears need to develop.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another low character THUG to join the land of brown water. Most unlikable team in the history of the NFL!
How to address key areas of need................
The Pole smoker should take notes, maybe he will learn something.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Talent, yes. I think the overwhelming majority of teams would agree, but do we pick on that alone? In the top 10, I personally think there are too many questions to take such a risk. Trade down a bit and he's still there? Different story, imo.
Depends on how Carter's interview went with Poles. If Poles believes in him and he is there at #9 he will be a Bear.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The main benefit imo is all but ensuring ESB isn’t your primary backup at X like I said in my original post. Chark is also only 26 yr old so it’s not like he’s an over the hill WR who’s best days are well behind him. ESB should be running as few routes as possible. Right now if Moore were to go down (knock on wood) at least we know Mooney can fill in at Z.

I do agree with drafting and developing a WR. Personally I really like Jayden Reed as a mid 3rd to early 4th rounder.
I get needing a backup if Moore goes down but but Chark shouldn’t be signed when he would demand at least $10 mil per year to serve as a “backup role”. If Mooney or Claypool weren’t on the team then I’d be 100% down for signing Chark. But with with how the WR room stands today, it would be a pointless signing.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I get needing a backup if Moore goes down but but Chark shouldn’t be signed when he would demand at least $10 mil per year to serve as a “backup role”. If Mooney or Claypool weren’t on the team then I’d be 100% down for signing Chark. But with with how the WR room stands today, it would be a pointless signing.
Correct...................find your guy in the draft to develop into that roll.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am guessing Chark signs with the Panthers for slighltly less than that.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I am guessing Chark signs with the Panthers for slighltly less than that.
It makes sense for him to sign with the Panthers. Whatever the amount is per year, it’s nothing the Bears should ever pursue.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How to address key areas of need................
The Pole smoker should take notes, maybe he will learn something.
Who are you referring to?

Sure, Lions are addressing key needs at the expense of their soul by signing awful human beings but i guess that is the detoilet way, isnt it?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who are you referring to?

Sure, Lions are addressing key needs at the expense of their soul by signing awful human beings but i guess that is the detoilet way, isnt it?
So I guess that means the Lions are drafting Carter?
Excellent!!
Justin Fields go squish.........

Rise

Liked Posts:
The Lions should be the favorite to win the North, in my mind no doubt about it. The only thing is, do the Bears have the best QB or not? Can he overcome the lack of talent vs that complete team? We have been on the other side of this fence, are we now on the QB side?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So I guess that means the Lions are drafting Carter?
Excellent!!
Justin Fields go squish.........
Next play Fields buries him in the endzone and injures him! That's if he isn't already being carted off because hes so out of shape.