**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It’s a shame the Bears have so many other needs because adding JSN to DJ would be ridiculous
I would not count JSN out. Think fans are hung up on a sunk cost fallacy. If Poles thinks JSN is elite whereas the OT or DL available is merely good then he should take JSN. Presuming that we will sign Mooney or Claypool long term just because we have the money to do so is flawed. If either of them are asking for more than Poles is willing to pay then I think he moves on from them. I would have no problem drafting JSN this year and MHJ next year.

It will be just as epic as the poles dick licking
Nah not even close. I don't know many people that are diehard Poles fans. I think most who support Poles are saying he needs time to see how this all plays out. By contrast the dick rippers tend to pretend they have a crystal ball and already know any move they don't approve of is going to fail.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I would not count JSN out. Think fans are hung up on a sunk cost fallacy. If Poles thinks JSN is elite whereas the OT or DL available is merely good then he should take JSN. Presuming that we will sign Mooney or Claypool long term just because we have the money to do so is flawed. If either of them are asking for more than Poles is willing to pay then I think he moves on from them. I would have no problem drafting JSN this year and MHJ next year.
@mongotucky you'd stroke out! I hope this happens

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I think if it’s not OL or DL at 9, Bijan has a better chance to be the pick than JSN. Either one would be great, though.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Nah not even close. I don't know many people that are diehard Poles fans. I think most who support Poles are saying he needs time to see how this all plays out. By contrast the dick rippers tend to pretend they have a crystal ball and already know any move they don't approve of is going to fail.
I don’t think having Mooney or Claypool would stop him. I think it would more be the other needs on the two lines.

But yeah, if Poles is a true BPA guy then I guess there’s still a chance.

But Poles will get run out of town if that OLINE is as bad as last years. Think people can live with another year of bad DLINE but 55 sacks again…. ?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

If he drafts JSN, I think he targets Bergeron or Duncan in round two.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
It’s more important to draft an unstoppable offense rather than a great defense in today’s NFL. Philly has a top 5 defense and look what happened in the SB. They couldn’t stop Kansas City from moving up and down the field.

Also puts pressure on other team’s offense to keep up.

Reactions: chi