**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Lol. Drops at the combine. I don’t know what his drop % in actual game play is but no one should ever give a fuck about the underwear Olympics
1679750801243.jpeg
The dude is less than 200 lbs. I’ll give him that he IS fast. Very fast. But, to trade up for him? Hell no. Are you saying you’d trade up for him?

Also, dropping passes that were rehearsed for in underwear shouldnt happen. It should be smooth.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
View attachment 27817
The dude is less than 200 lbs. I’ll give him that he IS fast. Very fast. But, to trade up for him? Hell no. Are you saying you’d trade up for him?

Also, dropping passes that were rehearsed for in underwear shouldnt happen. It should be smooth.
Lmao. Show me his hands in actual game play. That’s all that matters. GM’s will go by his hands in gameplay. Not the combine.

And no, I never said to trade anything for any RB. Bijan should only be drafted in a trade down

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
View attachment 27817

Some of the best Wrs in the game lead the league in dropped passes last year. A lot of them being simple catches. Whether if it’s a scripted combine/pro day or an actual game, dropped passes happen. It’s part of the game.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Lmao. Show me his hands in actual game play. That’s all that matters. GM’s will go by his hands in gameplay. Not the combine.

And no, I never said to trade anything for any RB. Bijan should only be drafted in a trade down
Okay, you were responding to my post out of context, and you weren’t responding to the conversation.

And, since ya threw it in, Bijan should be taken as soon as we can.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is a pretty unintelligent way to look at the situation

I am not looking at it any way. I am stating the reality. He had a good OL and still struggled and there was even talk as to whether the Eagles should draft a QB. Then they got Brown and he took off. Entirely possible that is more correlation than causation but that is the order of events.

Poles - Considered it and hell no!

Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Josh Shrock of NBC Sports Chicago has compiled his draft board for the Bears:

“1. Will Anderson, EDGE, Alabama
With Jalen Carter's pro-day struggles and character concerns, Anderson should be the top player on most boards. He is a dominant edge rusher who has the look of a future All-Pro. Unfortunately for the Bears, it's hard to envision a scenario where he falls to them at No. 9. That was the risk of trading down this far.

2. Tyree Wilson, EDGE, Texas Tech
If head coach Matt Eberflus were to create an edge rusher in a lab, it might look a lot like Wilson. The Texas Tech edge rusher is long, bendy, and athletic, with a relentless motor and an 86-inch wingspan.

"He might not dominate in Year 1, but he has the highest ceiling of any defensive prospect in this class," one NFC scout told NBC Sports Chicago.

There's a slight chance Wilson is on the board when the Bears go on the clock at No. 9, but it's more likely he will hear his name called within the first seven picks.

3. Paris Johnson Jr., OT, Ohio State
Your leader in the clubhouse to be the Bears' pick at No. 9.

Johnson allowed only two sacks and 14 total pressures last season for the Buckeyes. He's 6-foot-6, 313 pounds, with 36 1/8-inch arms. Prototypical left tackle material.”

Continued at link below:

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Since almost all of the "expert" mockers say the Bears are taking Paris at 9, I see the chances of this actually happening as being vanishingly small. Too bad really. They could sure use him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Since almost all of the "expert" mockers say the Bears are taking Paris at 9, I see the chances of this actually happening as being vanishingly small. Too bad really. They could sure use him.

More and more I think they will go CB/WR at 9 and address OL/DL in the 2nd and 3rd round. That or trade down from 9.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Love C.Kancey. At #9 might be a little bit of a reach but that's for Poles and his team to figure out.

I'd like to take both mocks and make my own between them.

Kancey at 9 would be too rich for me.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I was listening to Move the Chains with Kirwan and Miller yesterday on NFL Network radio. An avid Falcons fan called in and was irate that Atlanta had re-signed Kaleb McGary. He was absolutely killing McGary in terms of his pass blocking.

I know fans are reactionary but Pat and Jim weren’t exactly jumping to McGary’s defense. The nicest thing Miller said was he thought the deal was reasonable for a starting RT.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I was listening to Move the Chains with Kirwan and Miller yesterday on NFL Network radio. An avid Falcons fan called in and was irate that Atlanta had re-signed Kaleb McGary. He was absolutely killing McGary in terms of his pass blocking.

I know fans are reactionary but Pat and Jim weren’t exactly jumping to McGary’s defense. The nicest thing Miller said was he thought the deal was reasonable for a starting RT.
I also heard that. I was never interested in him and apparently the rest of the league wasn't thrilled with him either.