**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Awwwwww SausageSmoker, is that what i said or if you take a breath do you think i was saying no Bears QB has ever thrown for 4,000 yds?

Now really really think about this and give us your best answer on this.
“Yep the one that was still throwing for close to 4,000 yds in a season with Claypool there. That thing that no Bears QB has ever done.”

That’s your post. Your words specifically say “close to 4,000 yds”. It’s not my fault you chose your words poorly and I called you out for being wrong.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sad for you, but he is right. Your preseason takes and vortex's of the 2022 Bears was pathetically of the mark. Now you want to pretend like it never happened and be taken seriously with your 2023 preseason hot takes, which will once again, be proven wrong.

Rinse, repeat.
Lol at a Lions fan talking about being taken seriously on a Bears board. The fact you are trying to back him up just hurts him as you have no credibility here. You can tell when people are wrong as they try to deflect to everything but the topic at hand.

The topic was certain guys spending almost 6 months now cunting about Claypool. I reiterate no one's opinion is going to change until games are played. We heard them the first time they complained and the 2nd time and the 3rd time and the 4th time and the 5th time and the 6th time and the 7th time and so on and so forth.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
“Yep the one that was still throwing for close to 4,000 yds in a season with Claypool there. That thing that no Bears QB has ever done.”

That’s your post. Your words specifically say “close to 4,000 yds”. It’s not my fault you chose your words poorly and I called you out for being wrong.
And it's not fault that you don't have common sense. So you got me, in my 45+ years of Bears fandom i had no idea what our QB's threw for each year and about the fact that no Bears QB has ever thrown for "close" to 4,000.
:what:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
And it's not fault that you don't have common sense. So you got me, in my 45+ years of Bears fandom i had no idea what our QB's threw for each year and about the fact that no Bears QB has ever thrown for "close" to 4,000.
You chose the words not me. Next time, think before you post.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can't remember crying about anything, was just bringing up the truth, but what seems to really be going on is you're upset that you did so much calling out of Ryan Pace for drafting Kmet over Claypool and now you see just how were wrong you were about it and everyone knows how much you hate being wrong so now i'm expecting you to put the classic remy spin on it.

Annnddddd Go...........................................

I wonder if @Anytime23 is crying about it more than you are?! I bet he's talking about his fantasies he made up in his mind about me stealing money in fantasy football. Rinse and repeat. hahahahahaha

Lol but I wasnt wrong. Claypool has outproduced Kmet and you are just making excuses for that. 2355 yards and 14 TDs is better than 1405 and 9 TDs. Sorry.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol at a Lions fan talking about being taken seriously on a Bears board. The fact you are trying to back him up just hurts him as you have no credibility here. You can tell when people are wrong as they try to deflect to everything but the topic at hand.

The topic was certain guys spending almost 6 months now cunting about Claypool. I reiterate no one's opinion is going to change until games are played. We heard them the first time they complained and the 2nd time and the 3rd time and the 4th time and the 5th time and the 6th time and the 7th time and so on and so forth.
Spoken by the king of deflection and goal post moving. Claypool was a complete waste of resources. He did virtually nothing for the Bears last year. Easily could have been replaced by the second (almost 1st) round pick they gave up for him this year. And cheaper too. The fact he may or may not improve this year changes nothing about his performance last year.
Carry on.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still find it funny that Claypool was judged so harshly when he came in mid-season to a shit team and barely played 50% of his snaps with Justin

Like he was expected to make this team a contender right away. You can't make excuses for this player or that player about having a shit team around them and not give Claypool at least one full season with a better team around him. If he doesn't produce this season than yeah, by all means shit all over it

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You chose the words not me. Next time, think before you post.
Lol but I wasnt wrong. Claypool has outproduced Kmet and you are just making excuses for that. 2355 yards and 14 TDs is better than 1405 and 9 TDs. Sorry.
bbbrett-common-sense.gif

bbbrett-bb20.gif

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Spoken by the king of deflection and goal post moving. Claypool was a complete waste of resources. He did virtually nothing for the Bears last year. Easily could have been replaced by the second (almost 1st) round pick they gave up for him this year. And cheaper too. The fact he may or may not improve this year changes nothing about his performance last year.
Carry on.

This may come as a shock to you but the trade was for his production last year and this year so the fact he may improve actually changes everything. The fact you dont grasp this is shocking.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Still find it funny that Claypool was judged so harshly when he came in mid-season to a shit team and barely played 50% of his snaps with Justin

Like he was expected to make this team a contender right away. You can't make excuses for this player or that player about having a shit team around them and not give Claypool at least one full season with a better team around him. If he doesn't produce this season than yeah, by all means shit all over it
Yeah I don’t know why some fans expected Claypool to ball out last year. Reasonable fans should have known it was an investment for the 2023 season and beyond. At that time no one beside @Dejo ever expected Moore to be a Bear ?. With that said, still wasn’t the best investment.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This may come as a shock to you but the trade was for his production last year and this year so the fact he may improve actually changes everything. The fact you dont grasp this is shocking.
The fact you don't acknowledge cost of the trade and why the cost makes it terrible is not shocking.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Even if we accept what you meant your argument is still stupid. Big Ben didnt throw for 4k yards any of those years and Bears QBs were in fact close to what Big Ben actually did throw those years so bringing up 4k yards was stupid and nothing you said changes the fact Claypool outproduced Kmet.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can't remember crying about anything, was just bringing up the truth, but what seems to really be going on is you're upset that you did so much calling out of Ryan Pace for drafting Kmet over Claypool and now you see just how were wrong you were about it and everyone knows how much you hate being wrong so now i'm expecting you to put the classic remy spin on it.

Annnddddd Go...........................................

I wonder if @Anytime23 is crying about it more than you are?! I bet he's talking about his fantasies he made up in his mind about me stealing money in fantasy football. Rinse and repeat. hahahahahaha
Are you capable of arguing with someone else without mentioning my name? Btw that’s a very interesting choice of words for someone who claims to have me on ignore, while posting in my thread over and over and over and over.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The fact you don't acknowledge cost of the trade and why the cost makes it terrible is not shocking.

You seem confused. We know the cost of the trade. What we dont know is the return. If he has another season like last season then it was a terrible trade. If he balls out and Bears make the playoffs then it was worth it.

I really dont care about his production in a year we got first pick and quite frankly it is better that he did suck rather than ball out and help us win an extra game or two. All that really matters is what he does this season as anyone with a brain knows this is the year that counts given where we are in the rebuild.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Your post had nothing to do with common sense. You were referencing a QB throwing close to 4,000 yards and then proceeded to say a Bears QB has never done that before. Are you sure you know what common sense is?

'Common sense' to him is what he calls his niece molesting activities.