**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
That 3-cone doesn't match the tape. Dude is bendy as hell.

Of course, there is nobody who has a better comp in the draft, as his brother Azeez and he are actual physical clones. Height, weight, arm length, hand size are almost all exactly the same. So, I'm just going to assume a bad day on the 3-cone and guess the rest of his numbers look like this.

Sounds like a hamstring issue was the root cause there

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Didn’t the Bengals have a piss poor o line when they went to the Super Bowl? Good QB play and offensive weapons took them to the Super Bowl. Yes Bears need to improve their o line, but they also need playmakers. Wrs who can separate and get open.
And didn’t Joe Burrow suffer a torn ACL in 2020 from being hit so many times?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Skoronski to Atlanta would be excellent for the Bears. It would most likely leave them with their pick between Paris, Jones and Wright. It makes sense for Atlanta because he would immediately slot in at LG. It would give them a formidable guard tandem with Lindstrom on the right side. Skoronski could eventually move to LT after Matthews ages out.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Chicago Bears
(via CAR)

Jaxon Smith-Njigba
Ohio State · WR · Junior
Honestly, with the way this exercise has played out thus far -- with Anthony Richardson and Will Levis still on the board -- I'll be surprised if you stick-and-pick here. GM Ryan Poles has said this team will be built through the draft, and I can't help but think of the haul the Bears gave up in 2021 (including future first- and fourth-round choices) to jump from No. 20 to No. 11 for Justin Fields. Imagine pulling in a package like that from another QB-needy team for this spot and adding it to the draft capital already acquired from Carolina to drop down from No. 1 (a second-rounder this year, plus a first-rounder in 2024 and a second-rounder in 2025). This is my dream for you -- for us.

If you stay at No. 9, though, take Smith-Njigba. I know, you already traded for D.J. Moore. But you're not quite complete. You can never have too many great receivers. And if Darnell Mooneyor Chase Claypool don't work out, Smith-Njigba will be ready to go. You will also need to give new contracts to Fields and Moore at some point, and having a receiver on a rookie deal for up to five years would help a lot. (Yes, the offensive line remains a need, but I trust Poles to find another Braxton Jones with one of the three picks he currently has in the range from No. 53 to No. 64 overall.)”

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
And didn’t Joe Burrow suffer a torn ACL in 2020 from being hit so many times?
Was that the first torn ACL ever recorded at the QB position in the history of the NFL?

Using this argument is stupid. Injuries like this happen all the time. It could have happened if he had the #1 ranked OL.