**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Didn’t the Bengals have a piss poor o line when they went to the Super Bowl? Good QB play and offensive weapons took them to the Super Bowl. Yes Bears need to improve their o line, but they also need playmakers. Wrs who can separate and get open.
Yeah, and the year before that he got hit a shitload and eventually ended up getting his knee torn up due to a piss poor OL.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Didn’t the Bengals have a piss poor o line when they went to the Super Bowl? Good QB play and offensive weapons took them to the Super Bowl. Yes Bears need to improve their o line, but they also need playmakers. Wrs who can separate and get open.
If JSN is your guy this is your go to argument.................BUT.

1) Burrow has already had an ACL injury due to that piss poor OL.
2) Even in that Super Bowl year he was sacked 50 times, 9 times alone against the Titans in a playoff game where they somehow pulled out a win.
3)Different types of QB's, where Burrow gets rid of the ball faster while Fields holds the ball looking for the big play with either his arm or legs. Those sacks were not just on the Bears OL the last two years, Fields also had something to do with it.
4) Burrow had better WR's than the Bears before Chase got there in Higgins and Boyd.
5) Didn't Poles just add a #1 WR in Moore? For this team.......... build the OL first and allow Fields the time to find his WR's.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yeah, and the year before that he got hit a shitload and eventually ended up getting his knee torn up due to a piss poor OL.
Yeah I’m not disagreeing the Bears need a better O line, just stating an offense can be successful with mediocre o line play with weapons to throw too.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Shit, Bears are going to have to pay Carter upwards of 30 mil when his rookie contract expires
Take out all the bail money they'll have to come up with in those first 5 years.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If JSN is your guy this is your go to argument.................BUT.

1) Burrow has already had an ACL injury due to that piss poor OL.
2) Even in that Super Bowl year he was sacked 50 times, 9 times alone against the Titans in a playoff game where they somehow pulled out a win.
3)Different types of QB's, where Burrow gets rid of the ball faster while Fields holds the ball looking for the big play with either his arm or legs. Those sacks were not just on the Bears OL the last two years, Fields also had something to do with it.
4) Burrow had better WR's than the Bears before Chase got there in Higgins and Boyd.
5) Didn't Poles just add a #1 WR in Moore? For this team.......... build the OL first and allow Fields the time to find his WR's.
I’m fine with any of the position needs at #9. I think JSN is a talent that’s tough to pass on.

1) Brady tore his ACL behind a pretty damn good OL. You think ACL injuries only happen to QBs with poor OLs?
2) They still made it to the SB in sort of the high power offense.
3) That’s something Fields couldn’t fix. Fields has also had no weapons to work with.
4) Thanks for proving why adding JSN could be a good idea. Better weapons = better offense. 5) Yes he did and behind him is Mooney and Claypool. Two guys who are on the last year of their contract and might not get re-signed.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m fine with any of the position needs at #9. I think JSN is a talent that’s tough to pass on.

1) Brady tore his ACL behind a pretty damn good OL. You think ACL injuries only happen to QBs with poor OLs?
2) They still made it to the SB in sort of the high power offense.
3) That’s something Fields couldn’t fix. Fields has also had no weapons to work with.
4) Thanks for proving why adding JSN could be a good idea. Better weapons = better offense. 5) Yes he did and behind him is Mooney and Claypool. Two guys who are on the last year of their contract and might not get re-signed.

You got guys that can get open fast and that helps the offensive line as well

??‍♂️